HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ZackJones, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 20, 2013, 08:18 PM
It's just a plane.
USA, SC, Goose Creek
Joined Aug 2010
2,104 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
Sold
BlueSkyRC Slow Stick Camera Mount

I bought this some time ago but never used it. I can't seem to find it on the BlueSky web site either so I'm not sure if it's even being made any longer. I have no use for it so I'm offering to someone that may be able to use it for $5.50 shipped. If you happen to find it online and my price is unreasonable please let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly. If interested reply here first and then PM me. The first "I'll take it" trumps responses with questions. Payment by PayPal so I can use their shipping and you'll get a tracking number.
ZackJones is offline Find More Posts by ZackJones
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2013, 09:38 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
419 Posts
Trader Rating: 125
I'll take it!
pm sent.
JimStanmore is offline Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member