SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio

Magnum 57

This boat is the Granddaddy of large scale-like gas model boats, and you can bet you will find one on almost every continent in around the world.

Splash

57 inches of wave crashing excitement is the best way to describe our world famous Magnum 57.

Designed for rougher water conditions, the Mag 57 is at home in a 4-5 inch chop, and can reach speeds in the mid 40's with our M5 factory engine modification, a very popular performance choice. The hull has plenty of free board to keep the bow above the wave action with over 7 inches at it's highest point! If you have rougher water conditions that need to be tamed, and the little boats just don't cut it, then look no further and join the thousands of Mag 57 owners all over the world, with one of your very own.

Features:

There are so many features that come standard with an Enforcer boat that it's hard to buy upgrades and accessories. We are known to put the most effort in the manufacturing of our boats on a world level, both in quality components and labor. We encourage our potential customers to make a list of what our boats have to offer and compare to others on the market. Outside of the fact that others may be hiding poor fiberglass construction under body work and pretty paint jobs or same-ole, same-ole stickers, you will not find anything that compares with the quality and reliability as Enforcer. Our GelCoat finishes are so nice that we would never want to hide the fact that our fiberglass quality is second to none.

Enforcer Magnum 57 RC Boat 2nd Outing High Speed Run By's (4 min 34 sec)

If a paint scheme detail is something you are lookig for, you can give your Enforcer some serious style with decal graphics, as hundreds upon hundreds of Enforcer owners have sone so and currently do. When you get sick of them or the times change the style, just tear them off and do it again. This is how the full size boat companies decorate their models year after year. Those days of painted boats, or even NASCAR racers are a thing of the past, as the vinal graphics industry has made it easier and more affordable for all of us to personalize our toys.

Quality Enforcer hand-laid fiberglass hull with beautiful Gelcoat finish, XForce 26cc gas engine with clutch and easy pull-start, SPD III drive unit, Dual machined rudder assembly, Pro-Wet Tuned exhaust system, and much more.

Comes ready to Run with or without 2-channel radio system.

We offer 3 - Gel coat colors: RED, YELLOW, WHITE Gel coat is a permanent impregnated colorized resin with a mirror perfect glossy finish, in most cases our finishes exceed the quality and finishes of a painted surface. For additional detailing vinyl decals and vehicle wraps can add incredible detail to mimic paint for a fraction of a custom paint job, and be removed and or repaired at will.

( XForce engines are made in the USA by Warehouse Hobbies )

Specs:

HULL

• Length 57"
  • Beam- 14"

ENGINE

• XF25WCWC- 25cc water-cooled with clutch
  • XF25WCWCM5- 25cc water-cooled with clutch M5 modified

HARDWARE

• SPD III drive
  • Dual rudders
  • Dual adjustable trim tabs
  • 75 mm 2-blade prop

EXHAUST

• Pro Wet Tuned with water pump

FEATURES

• Enforcer 28 ounce gas tank
  • Enforcer radio box

FINISHED WEIGHT

• 21 pounds

TOP SPEEDS

• 46 MPH ( M5 upgrade )

Learn more here.

Discussion

Old Sep 20, 2013, 11:17 PM
"You're gonna hafta kill me"
McKinney TX
Joined Aug 2009
81 Posts
My Magnum 57

I bought this boat new from Warehouse Hobbies. I owned it for 4 years. Just sold it this past March.

What a great boat. It will run 40mph all day. Really loves rough water.

Cool Hand Luke
Cool Hand Luke is offline Find More Posts by Cool Hand Luke
Old Sep 21, 2013, 02:58 PM
DJI SUPPORT / TESTING
United States, CA, Big Bear
Joined Jan 2006
10,490 Posts
Awesome boats guys.. I had an enforcer about 10 years ago. It got stolen and never did replace it. Bummed me out big time.
blade strike is offline Find More Posts by blade strike
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: GenAce Tattu 25c 22,000mah 6s1p
Old Sep 25, 2013, 04:27 PM
High Dynamic Thrust
United States, FL, Mt Dora
Joined Feb 2007
2,305 Posts
I had the enforcer pro years back. basically the same thing. great fun boats to play with .
stoneenforcer is offline Find More Posts by stoneenforcer