SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Sparky Paul, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 17, 2013, 03:23 PM
Ascended Master
Palmdale, CA
Joined Oct 2000
13,381 Posts
Discussion
Small helis in the street

Flying these tea-cup sized helis out front in the street.. "Is that a drone?" I hear from the neighbors.
These small guys are really the safest for flying around people and cars in a restrictred area..
The larger 20" or so are too large to manuver safely in the confines of a street.. especially if the heli has only 3 channels and can't manuver properly
Here's six of the small jobber-dos... gots to watch the altitude.. Can't go climbing on the neighbor's roofs...
Small helis in the street (12 min 50 sec)
Sparky Paul is offline Find More Posts by Sparky Paul
to remove ads between posts