Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by ViperZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 16, 2013, 09:06 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Discussion
Been Slashing About

Super Ultimate Slash 4x4

Hello All, I have not spent a lot of time flying as it seems I've been preoccupied with my Traxxas RC vehicles. Its amazing how much time effort and money one of these units can consume....

I have been having a lot of fun upgrading my Slash Ultimate and in the mean time I built a Rally from a roller chassis I picked up. The Rally is basically a LCG (Low Center Gravity) Slash set to rally car trim. I thought it may be fun to have a cross platform RC car that can run well on pavement, as well as dirt roads.. It was a great idea until I started accumulating arts that will convert this Rally into a GT8 on road car. Funny how projects progress.

Here it is with a Ford Focus Body that may not see use once converted to GT8

I performed some speed trials on the Rally and hit a respectable 62MPH using a 4s Lipo, powered with a Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2 ESC and Neu-Castle 1512-2650kv motor. It was then I decided to convert it fully to GT8 running on road.

Pilot Rally Run
Traxxas Rally Pilot Run (3 min 4 sec)

Second Rally and Ultimate run
Traxxas Ultimate & Rally Speed Runs (3 min 48 sec)

If you're interested at all, come check out my build threads on the Traxxas forums.

Slash Ultimate 4x4 Build Thread

Rally Build Thread

I did receive my Park Zone Extra 300, however have not yet assembled it for a test flight... Maybe sometime soon as I was pretty excited to get this plane.

Thanks for reading!

VZ
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
to remove ads between posts