HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:21 PM
Joined Jul 2013
66 Posts
Discussion
SF Bay Area Found Quadcopter - Craigslist Listing

Perusing the local Craigslist found the following listing;

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/4034832747.html

Individual that has it is selling it now, but stated that he had it listed in the lost and found section for a long while.

I'm sure that if there is any distinguishing characteristics that could be discussed with the poster, he might just give it to the real owner. If that is the case an award would be appropriate.

Makes me think, I am going to put my name and contact information on my quads - just in case!
firekat is offline Find More Posts by firekat
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2013, 05:28 PM
Joined Jul 2013
51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by firekat View Post
Perusing the local Craigslist found the following listing;
Makes me think, I am going to put my name and contact information on my quads - just in case!
That's a good idea, and for some reason I never thought about doing that. You could even write on there that there's a reward.
baddox is offline Find More Posts by baddox
Old Aug 31, 2013, 10:00 PM
Tesla's Workshop
USA, CA, Torrance
Joined Nov 2004
2,446 Posts
I've lost a plane and a quad AT SEA between Catalina Island and Los Angeles (different occasions) and got them both back within two weeks because of passing fishermen and the P-Touch label with my name and phone number. I offered film work to both fishermen as a reward.

jeffparisse.com
workshop is online now Find More Posts by workshop