SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 31, 2013, 09:16 AM
United Kingdom, Wembury Point
Joined Jun 2013
45 Posts
Help!
Naza Lite, GPS Issue

Hi, I am having some trouble with my 450 quadcopter running Naza lite. I am using a DX6I and a 7 Channel Orange Reciever with failsafe.

The problem I have is getting the gps to be recognised within the assistant. I have set all the right switched and have manual, Attitude and fail safe set up properly.

The GPS also lights up blue in assistant but does not say gps attitude just attitude. I have confirmed this whilst flying aswell because Return to home and position hold are not working although everything else is.

Here is a screenshot of gps showing blue in assistant but the bottom right hand corner only showing attitude mode instead of GPS attitude mode:

I recently changed one of the arms and had to resolder the motor but apart from that I have not changed anything. Before I did this gps was working ok.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Tim1981 is online now Find More Posts by Tim1981
to remove ads between posts