HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 26, 2013, 01:21 PM
Bushy
Australia, NSW, Temora
Joined Sep 2008
208 Posts
Discussion
Rc boats and V8 Jetboats in Temora

Hi all, Just a quick hello and an invitation to any RC boat users.

The V8 Super boats are running in Temora on the 25=26th of October and I am organizing an RC boat fun run on the same weekend.

The venue is Lake Centenary in Temora, the Jet boats are racing over two nights under lights at $20 per night.

During the day we will be running RC boats on the lake which is just 60M from the jet boat circuit. Nitro, Gas and electric boats are welcome, you can even bring your scale boats if that's your thing. It is a fun run but there are buoys out on the lake if you want to have some unofficial racing.

It is free to run your RC boat. There are lot's of shade sails along the lake edge and shelter sheds with free to use electric BBQ's and power points. The amenities are nice and clean, there is a kids sand pit/playground as well.

Accommodation in Temora is mixed, Hotels, Motels and camping/caravan parks. The nearest camping/caravan area is in the Temora Showground at $15 per night including electricity and hot showers it's a real bargain. Phone 0427280339 to book a site. Or look up Temora on the net for other accommodation but book soon to avoid disappointment.

The Temora Aviation Museum is close to the lake if you feel like checking out the Spitfires and other warbirds the same weekend.

I am posting this event on many forums and the response has been great.

Please PM me if your interested so I have an idea of the numbers that will be attending. I look forward to meeting you all and it will be a great weekend for all us boating enthusiasts.

Kind regards, Brett.
Tech Head is offline Find More Posts by Tech Head
Last edited by Tech Head; Aug 26, 2013 at 01:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2013, 01:27 AM
Bushy
Australia, NSW, Temora
Joined Sep 2008
208 Posts
It's started!

The first RC boater has just arrived, all the way from Brisbane! He came early so he and I can tweak and tune his unused Gasser before hand.
I think a few drinks around the fire pot will be on the cards tonight.

It's pretty gratifying to see something I have been working so hard on coming to fruition. Plus for at least one weekend I will have others to run with.
Tech Head is offline Find More Posts by Tech Head