HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by geng, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2004, 08:39 PM
sr. janitorial engineer
fairfax, va
Joined Oct 2003
397 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
FS: Beat Down VIP

this badboy had a booboo during launch. still flies fast and great but it just aint pretty anymore.

$60 shipped , still available

geng is offline Find More Posts by geng
Last edited by geng; Feb 11, 2004 at 12:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 10, 2004, 09:28 PM
Why yes, I DO work for GP
Danville Vermilion, Illinois, United States
Joined Oct 2002
326 Posts
I'll take it. Paypal ok?
FlightofSong is offline Find More Posts by FlightofSong
Old Feb 10, 2004, 11:07 PM
I hole jumped him!!!
Amarillo Intl, Texas, United States
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
Trader Rating: 326
Geng, you've been taken care of. Quit sending me all the freakin' PM's already! You're not getting the silent treatment from me, your PM box is full. Get a clue, clean out your box, or check your emails. In fact, do all those things. I've been responding via email to you, but you're too busy camping on ezone to know it.
Lance is offline Find More Posts by Lance
Old Feb 11, 2004, 12:00 AM
I invented electricflight
I am from northern nj exit 19 off 80 make a left
Joined Dec 2003
368 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
i belive i was first in line for this one. please let me know geng-thanks

dan
snowfallonme is offline Find More Posts by snowfallonme
Old Feb 11, 2004, 12:12 AM
sr. janitorial engineer
fairfax, va
Joined Oct 2003
397 Posts
dude i can't help it.. i keep getting love letters from different moderators every night and its stuffin my inbox.

dan my man.. i offered vip treatment to you a couple of nights ago but you passed on it. anyway, you'll be the first one to know if i'm selling anything else.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lance
Geng, you've been taken care of. Quit sending me all the freakin' PM's already! You're not getting the silent treatment from me, your PM box is full. Get a clue, clean out your box, or check your emails. In fact, do all those things. I've been responding via email to you, but you're too busy camping on ezone to know it.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 12:18 AM
I hole jumped him!!!
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
Geng, you only sold it to one person, and that would be the person that sent you funds for it. That would be me. In addition, I paid you the price you asked for in your PM, which was $55. Then after Jeremy offered you $60 you came back to me multiple times asking for another $5 from me. That was after I'd already paid you.

So I paid you another $5 above and beyond what we'd agreed on just to get you off my back. Regardless of where I ask you to mail the plane (and it's in the conus btw) is irrelevant, so don't confuse that with who you sold it to. You sold it to the person that paid you for it. Again, that was me. Lance.

It won't happen again.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 12:35 AM
sr. janitorial engineer
fairfax, va
Joined Oct 2003
397 Posts
okie.. now i'm super super confused. i told you that i was gonna sell you the vip for $55 and ship the vip with mike's plane and you're cause you're aobibi's boy. then you said you will pass and so i sold the plane to jeremy for a full $60. and then you pm me again saying that you're buying a triton from him and since he's going to buy the vip from me, you'll send me the money and so i can ship the vip to him and he'll ship the triton to you so you and jeremy dont have to pay the paypal fee. so who did i just sold the vip to? you or him? if its you then i'll refund you the $5 bucks or i'll buy you lunch when you come up here and i will give the plane to mike to ship in the same box with the plane he's sending you. if its jeremy who bought the plane then i'll keep the $5 and ship him the vip myself.

holly cow.. that was complex. LOL
Old Feb 11, 2004, 12:41 AM
I hole jumped him!!!
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
There's nothing complex about the transaction at all. I paypal'd you the price we'd agree on, and then I asked you to mail it to the address I sent you, which was Jeremy's address. It would seem that because you're putting his name on the box that you insisted on another $5 from me.

Not only that, but you told me that shipping was a freebie for you at work, and because of that there was no savings for you to have Mike send it along with another plane I'd bought from him. That's all irrelevant anyway. I paid you the price we agreed on, and then I paid you some more after the fact.

Rather than start cutting and pasting PM's to show facts, I'll just ask one two questions.....
What price did you tell me you'd sell me the plane for?
Who paypal'd you that exact agreed upon amount? (Lance did)
Old Feb 11, 2004, 12:52 AM
sr. janitorial engineer
fairfax, va
Joined Oct 2003
397 Posts
dude.. (edited for content by moderator) i offered you the vip for $55 (and again)... but not for you to turn around and sell it again to same person that offered me $60 bucks for it. it doesn't work like that and its not the five bucks that i care about.. i make over 100k a year and that @#$% is chump change. and you are (edited for language by moderator) right this will never happen again.

sent you back your $60

(You getting the hint YET, geng? mw)
Last edited by Mark Wood; Feb 11, 2004 at 01:07 PM.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 01:01 AM
TRP
United States, CA, Morgan Hill
Joined Jun 2002
3,687 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
soo.. is the plane still for sale?
TRP is offline Find More Posts by TRP
Old Feb 11, 2004, 01:11 AM
sr. janitorial engineer
fairfax, va
Joined Oct 2003
397 Posts
yup.. still available =)

Quote:
Originally posted by TRP
soo.. is the plane still for sale?
Old Feb 11, 2004, 01:12 AM
TRP
United States, CA, Morgan Hill
Joined Jun 2002
3,687 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
so is it $55.00 or $60.00?

And will you take $40.00 plus shipping.

TRP
TRP is offline Find More Posts by TRP
Last edited by TRP; Feb 11, 2004 at 01:20 AM.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 01:38 AM
Do U Kno Who's Yur Daddy?
Don't let everybody know, otherwise Im dead D/FWTx
Joined Dec 2002
623 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
pm sent
thechosen1one is offline Find More Posts by thechosen1one
Old Feb 11, 2004, 06:47 AM
Why yes, I DO work for GP
Danville Vermilion, Illinois, United States
Joined Oct 2002
326 Posts
Payapal sent for original asking price, as agreed before we decided to do the merry-go-round transaction.

Whatever, man - I just want to go FAST (and turn left occasionally)
FlightofSong is offline Find More Posts by FlightofSong
Last edited by FlightofSong; Feb 11, 2004 at 06:49 AM.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 10:25 AM
I hole jumped him!!!
Joined Dec 2001
931 Posts
Hey Jeremy, I'm glad you got the plane. I had already paid and then asked Geng to simply mail it to you, but since I pointed out the "five dollar thing" he has gotten angry and decided to spite me by renigging on the entire agreement. He DID NOT refund my payment, he sent me a paypal for the lump sum....and then paypal took their fees out of it and left me with less than I had initially sent him. My whole reasoning for this "merry go round" in the first place was to give paypal only one opportunity to "tax" one transaction, but apparently geng makes $100K a year and it's not important to him. Then again, $5 is very important to him.

I'm glad it's over. It was a $2.04 less learned for me.
I'm washing my hands of the whole thing.
Closed Thread