HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 06, 2001, 06:28 PM
Nor Cal,USA
Joined Sep 2000
460 Posts
James Wang article on brushed motors for concept

Fellas, anybody read James Wang article on "brushed motors" in electric helicopters. The "Trinity D4 Modifieds" in particular. I was wondering what you guys think about that set-up for a EP Concept, the new version with the flapping head. It is in the S&E Modeler May, 2001 edition. Or is brushless really the way to go ?
And if so what do you recommend that I get. I want totally drop in stuff where I do not have to make almost no modifications whatsoever.

Thanks, Mark
marcusg is offline Find More Posts by marcusg
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2001, 07:56 AM
South Whitley, IN
Joined Nov 2001
25 Posts
Mark>>

Would you be able to copy this article and send it to me via E or snail. ? I'll pay for the copy costs. Where can I get the magazine you mention?

Thanks

Fred
abcd@foxsquirrel.com
squirrel is offline Find More Posts by squirrel
Old Dec 07, 2001, 08:12 AM
Suspended Account
USA, FL, Apopka
Joined Dec 2000
4,072 Posts
Try the S&E Modeler website to get the issue:

http://www.sailplanemodeler.com/

The article was in the May issue #6-5

Brad
bradpaul is offline Find More Posts by bradpaul
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 07, 2001, 10:55 AM
Nor Cal,USA
Joined Sep 2000
460 Posts
Fred let me know if still can't get it. If you can't I will be happy to copy it for you and Fax it to you (oh yeah do have a fax) or mail it.

Mark
marcusg is offline Find More Posts by marcusg