HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by 67econoline, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 09, 2013, 11:03 AM
Summer... is my time of year
United States, CA, San Juan Capistrano
Joined May 2011
6,666 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
Genesis 60" Slope Racer

For sale a never built Genesis Slope plane. I bought this a while ago. I don't see myself building it. I'm just to into PSS. ( besides I can't seem to stop dunking and slamming my stuff at Fermin). Mine is the Yello/blue flaps version.

So I'm goin to put this up for sale.

For pics and more info ...
http://www.alofthobbies.com/genesis-60-slope-racer.html

We named this plane the Genesis for a reason. We feel it is the perfect first high performance molded glider. We are proud to introduce a fully molded plane that will put a big smile on your face without breaking your budget.

The Genesis features the HN-1038 airfoil for great speed and excellent energy retention. Banging hard turns in heavier lift is an absolute joy but when the wind drops down the Genesis will reward you with a little thermal hunting.

What is our secret? How can we afford to offer so much plane for so little?
We kept the design simple. No rudder, no full flying elevator, just good common sense here. Ailerons are top hinged, and flaps are bottom hinged, just like they should be. We utilize live hinges on all surfaces. The other added benefit of this simple design is a rather tough plane that doesn't need to be babied.

OK, but how much work do I have to finish the Genesis?
Not much. Just install your radio and bolt on the tail. (Flapped version require a bit more work for the linkage. You can top or bottom drive the flaps!) Even the canopy pins are already installed.

Local pickup preferred will ship at your expense.

270.00$

Rubio
67econoline is online now Find More Posts by 67econoline
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2013, 12:14 PM
It's not going to build itself
Aliso Viejo,CA
Joined Aug 2005
6,076 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
That's a smokin' deal! These are great flying planes, Jeff had the older one piece wing, red colored version, and it ripped! This yellow and blue color scheme is sweet, plus everyone knows that yellow planes just fly faster! Yours is the latest two piece wing, and flaps version, nice!
Tom
TRISME is offline Find More Posts by TRISME
Last edited by TRISME; Aug 09, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
Closed Thread