HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2004, 09:12 PM
---------Speed!!---------
Illinois
Joined Jul 2003
6,134 Posts
What's new with Ballistic Technology?

I want to welcome John McGranahan to the wonderful world of carbon dust and cutting oil!

John started working part time last week to allow me time to develop new items and fill orders in a more timely manor.

Develop what new items you ask? How about a Version two Crazy Crutch! I also am working on a totally new crutch design I am affectionately referring to as the "Crooked Crutch".

The new crutch will be very similar to the Crazy Crutch, except in a very basic layout. It will be an entirely carbon fiber crutch using a single keel with the standard Ballistic Technology under carriage and underslung battery mount.

The new crutch will be targetted at a retail of $79.00 (crutch and landing gear all in carbon)! The new crutch and Version two Crazy Crutch will be available in roughly 6 weeks.

I want to thank everyone, again, for their patronage and trust in me as I grow my small company!

Matt.....

Who knows, maybee I will make a few of the new crutches available as freebies when they become available!

We'll have to wait and see!
Heli Mod Man is offline Find More Posts by Heli Mod Man
Last edited by Heli Mod Man; Feb 07, 2004 at 09:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2004, 10:03 PM
Hooked Heli Human
Western NC
Joined Dec 2002
1,556 Posts
sounds good Matt.. freebies.. sounds like.. Monster Garage..
gmaster is offline Find More Posts by gmaster
Last edited by gmaster; Feb 07, 2004 at 10:18 PM.