Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio

IRCHA 2013 - Event Coverage!

Check out all the coverage from IRCHA 2013!

Splash

IRCHA 2013 is in the books and our heli editor CSpaced was there to catch the action!

Another record breaking IRCHA is over this year with a staggering 1132 registered pilots! All of the pilots had a great time, and the flying was just completely off the hook. It was interesting to see that there were very few flybar helicopters there, and only a very small percentage of nitro models. The event ran smoothly, with some of the nicest weather I've experienced at IRCHA. The organizers and volunteers did a great job putting it all together. Only 363 days to go until the next Jamboree!

You can check out all the photos and daily updates on CrackRoll.com.

Thursday Photos

Friday Photos

Saturday Photos

IRCHA Recap

There was a lot to take in at vendor row, which was much longer this year! I'm going to list some of the highlights in posts below, and give a little more detail to the photos that have been posted.

Discussion

Old Aug 07, 2013, 05:29 PM
LI, New York, USA
Joined Mar 2003
24,039 Posts
1132 pilots? that is amazing!

Did you have any kind of frequency control? I would think that would be pushing the frequency management of 2.4 GHz to the extreme limits.

Any stats on what kind of radio systems were being used?

Was anyone on 72 MHz?
aeajr is online now Find More Posts by aeajr
Old Aug 07, 2013, 09:40 PM
United States, CA, Los Alamitos
Joined Jan 2011
1,103 Posts
Ircha

Here is a photo of the Align Demo slot. Looks like there were a few people. Didn't see any images of Align so I thought I would add for the Heli guys.

Jeff Fassbinder
Align
jefffassbinder is online now Find More Posts by jefffassbinder
RCG Plus Member