HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by FoamCrusher, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 06, 2013, 11:14 AM
If it floats....sail it!
Elk Grove, CA
Joined Sep 2002
4,138 Posts
Trader Rating: 54
For Sale
Seawind - Race Ready - NorCal PU Only

FOR SALE

Seawind #270 - Race Ready - Just add water.

Fully assembled with bright florescent yellow/green paint topped with automotive clear coat that has been polished. Easy to see anywhere on the lake! Includes Hitec servos, aftermarket Lexan hatch (original cost $70+), HK Spektrum clone receiver, bow bumper, easily adjustable boom vang, fresh batteries and full race ready rigging. The pictures show it without the steering wheels which are not currently required for class racing, but they are included if you want to glue them on.

If you want to get into into RC sailboat racing, this boat is all set up and tuned. Just add water, your Tx and you can go racing!

$600 + PP fees - NorCal Pick Up ONLY

Yes, I know that is a little high, but there are NO kits available right now and this is about the only way you are going to get a Seawind in the near future. Kyosho has announced a new issue of RTR Seawinds, but they will probably come in at close to this price, but with junk servos, the OEM leaky hatch cover and may not be ready for sale by hobby shops before the end of the year. This is a quality boat that is ready to sail now!

Check my Trader Rating - I don't sell junk.
FoamCrusher is online now Find More Posts by FoamCrusher
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2013, 12:35 PM
Boomer1
United States, CA, Temecula
Joined Sep 2009
3,506 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
FC
Sorry to see you are selling your beautiful Seawind. I don't feel your price is high at all! It is more than fair. Any one that has build a Seawind knows the cost to complete these kits goes well beyond the price of the kit. High end high torque servos aren't not cheap, not to mention the labor that goes into producing boat with a high quality finish like your has is extensive.

I suggest if you are looking for a ready to race Seawind with all the bells and whistles, you should give this boat your most serious consideration!

Boomer
Boomer1 is online now Find More Posts by Boomer1