HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by amike_321, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 06, 2004, 08:50 PM
Rock Hill, SC
Joined May 2002
453 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
FS Rudderless Art Hobby Bobolink DLG

I am willing to sell my cartwheeled Art Hobby Bobolink DLG. OK heres the fun part. This is a complete RTR, or ready to repair, setup. The "only" thing to do is repair the vertical fin/rudder and install your Reciever. I could have been able to repair the rudder but the balsa twisted and broke with the grains length. The plane itself will be easy to ship because the vertical section is missing. I do have the plans, er instructions, with the dimensions to build another tail section. The elevator was not damaged in the cartwheel. This includes all of the following: The plane, the 150mah battery (from art hobby direct), Two Cirrus 10's in the wing, Two Cirrus 6.2's in the fuse. All linkages are installed ,but you may have to install another inner pushrod for the rudder, this one may be too short now. A carbon launch peg is installed on the left wing. The model has never been dorked into the ground, the damage came from a cross wind that dipped one wing and caused a cartwheel.

http://web.infoave.net/~mcanders/page3.html

Here's the pictures of the model ready to install radio gear. I do not have pictures of the rudderless ship, BUT, if anyone needs pictures of any section at any angle I can show you the entire model as you'd like. The two stripes on the elevator are iron carbon fiber strips, I know they are on the wrong side and probably just add weight but it helped to know which way was up or down on the first few launches.

I'll start at $185 shipped to your door (US only). email me with any questions or offers at mcanders@rhtc.net

Thanks

Amike_321
amike_321 is offline Find More Posts by amike_321
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2004, 10:40 PM
INDORUS EXPARAMINTO
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Joined Jul 2002
4,206 Posts
Trader Rating: 118
I am not sure if you have them or could get them but please send photos to me of the rudder area .
xxxxxxxxxxxxx@mchsi.com

Thanks
Larry
SPEED-E-FLYER is offline Find More Posts by SPEED-E-FLYER
Last edited by SPEED-E-FLYER; Apr 28, 2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old Feb 07, 2004, 02:32 PM
Rock Hill, SC
Joined May 2002
453 Posts
I will have the pictures by this afternoon, I'll have to carry the plane over to my gals place where the digital camera is. I'll get pictures of the rudder area showing the damage and pictures of the inside of the fuse where the servo's etc are.
Old Feb 07, 2004, 02:40 PM
INDORUS EXPARAMINTO
Joined Jul 2002
4,206 Posts
Roger that.
I will be out for a bit with the wife ( More furniture shopping )
Will check back around 4-5pm this afternoon

Thanks
Larry
Old Feb 07, 2004, 03:19 PM
Rock Hill, SC
Joined May 2002
453 Posts
Here's the pictures I promised. I will also include the spare canopy as seen in the pictures. The pics were sharper but when I uploaded them, they lost clarity. I will try to get them clearer. Also note, RX and Rx wire is not included...

http://web.infoave.net/~mcanders/page3.html

Scroll down, be patient dial up users! Sorry.
Old Feb 07, 2004, 08:13 PM
INDORUS EXPARAMINTO
Joined Jul 2002
4,206 Posts
Hhummmmmmmmmmm
Let me look and think about this.
If anyone else wants to step up go ahead.
Thanks for you time and effort.

Larry
Last edited by SPFD-E-FLYER; Feb 07, 2004 at 11:32 PM.
Old Feb 07, 2004, 09:30 PM
Rock Hill, SC
Joined May 2002
453 Posts
What about $155 shipped? I know, there is a lot of work to be done, but Im trying to compensate for the time/money I have in this model.
Last edited by amike_321; Feb 10, 2004 at 09:27 PM.
Closed Thread