HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mpollee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 12:13 PM
United States, MI, Kalamazoo
Joined Aug 2011
76 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Hpi Sprint 2 Flux

Up for consideration is a Hpi Sprint 2 Flux (Mustang Body). This is a brushless onroad car. Just looking to get rid of some toys before college. It comes with everything to get running including the stock nimh battery. I do have some drift tires for it as well. I also have the manual and a few spare parts. The speed controller is new as well because the previous one burnt up. The rear diff is locked from when I used it drifting but can easily be unlocked. The body of course has scratches and isn't in the greatest shape, but still looks good! Looking for 200$ + shipping. Paypal please
mpollee is offline Find More Posts by mpollee
Last edited by mpollee; Aug 09, 2013 at 11:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts