finally available: "El.Bandito" is here!
sorry for the ad, but...
here he is: El.Bandito is now available as a kit, please note the following info:
Span: 123 cm
Length: 128 cm
Mass: from 2600g (16Cells) or 2900g (22Cells)
Powerplant: DS-51-FAN, 3ph or GFK, Motors accordingly, no other wimpy fan suitable.
from 16 to 22 Cells, 2/3 SubC (Sanyo CP1700) to SubC (RC2400).
Airfoil Profile: MH-43 6% thickness ;-)
• Multipart fuselage with grey NO-PIN-HOLE gelcoat, single piece intake tubing, thrust tube – all GRP with extensive carbon reinforcement.
• Wings and Empennage: Obechi-sheeted foam with spar, glass and carbon reinforcement, aileron and elevator “Elastic-flap” hinges integral.
• CNC-routed aircraft-grade plywood formers, parts and fittings, carbon and fitting tubes cut to length.
• All necessary small parts like screws, CNC-rudder horns, vacuformed covers, specialized building material, down to the last tiny screw.
• Building instructions on CD-ROM (specify word processing software) always up to date.
• Powerplant: DS-51 3ph, Plettenberg Brushless HP-220-30-A4 S P4,
Controller Kontronik 3SL 40-14-32, Battery: 22xSanyo RC 2400.
• Tx: JR mc-20, Rx: JR DS 20mc PCM, 4 x JR C 341, 1 x JR C241 (Rudder),
RX Battery: 5 cell Sanyo TwiCell NiMH
• M=2970g, Vmax horizontal 220km/h+, static current 35A,
ca. 7min aerobatics.
Kit price DM 899.- (459 EURO) Options: Rudder Install Kit, Carbon Canopy, Decal Set.
Shipping to the US ca. 50.-DM (25 EUR).
Dealer inquiries welcome.
Powerplants and other necessary items available,
Fully moulded version including retract (SpringAir 600) and flap option is in preparation, estimated Summer 2002.
RD-Jets Ralf Dvořŕk . Fasanenweg 10a . 53773 Hennef . email@example.com Germany
more pics at:
homepage coming soon: www.rd-jets.de
thanks for any questions,
I do have several "spare" ones, without a name on it, on the shelf, I can send one your way, right away...
and so is the reply to: PlaneCrazy...xmas delivery IS possible,
I can get kits for the states together, say, next week
No, no prototype for the moulded wings yet, the moulds are just being CNC-3D-routed!!! Damn expensive, but saves time which I don't have! And I will have even less next year (main job asking, captain upgrade on the Challenger for the MOD )
But I calculated the weight and it will come even with the foam wings incl. glassing of the surface = including retracts!
If you're really interested in ordering please mail me under firstname.lastname@example.org or klick on the link under www.rd-jets.de
so we could arrange payment and shipment.
I intentionally didn't post in US$ as the exchange rate to the EUR changes, just calculate the daily $-EUR rate.
Sorry, but payment would have to be in EUR over here.
AFAIK import taxes into the US would be 0, as the kit falls under "toys" and they're taxfree, I will quote the # on the parcel.
c'm on, don't waste your time with that bungee launched toys .
Congrats for this awsome plane with its spectacular performance . If it only had retracts ...
So please put me on the waiting list for the fully moulded version with retracts.
Re: El.Bandito Delivery
ElBandito is gonna be a winner - enjoy it RD!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Cool||"El Bandito V3" have seen cool Video||Pyrowolf||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||5||Dec 09, 2006 02:10 PM|
|New Product||"Lift Ticket" is finally available on DVD||Dave Reese||Slope||20||Aug 22, 2006 09:53 PM|
|New Product||"Lift Ticket" is finally available on DVD||Dave Reese||Dynamic Soaring||1||Aug 16, 2006 06:19 PM|
|"Turn Left" will finally be available in the U.S.||spitfirem9||High Performance||3||Oct 16, 2004 01:10 PM|