Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by ViperZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 15, 2013, 01:50 AM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Discussion
Flying Today & Set-up My New Slash Ultimate

I went to the flying field today. I flew my PZ P-51 Mustang ad PZP-47 Elsie. But the real highlight of the day was assisting fellow cub member Duncan with his 1/3 scale Waco Bi-Plane! This thing was gorgeous! It's powered by a Moki 250cc, 5 cylinder radial engine (I believe). It sounded amazing! It looked beautiful in the air. I was using Duncan's camera as such did not get my own pictures in the air

Unloading

Pre oiling the push rods and rockers

Took about 1.5 hours of prep time

Later in the evening my daughter came back form Edmonton with a new toy for me... How did she know?

Its a Traxxas Slash Ultimate Edition 4x4, just what I needed! While nice, it's unfortunate it came in the same body theme as my buddy I want to go run with. It was all they had in stock, so I may have to go get a body ASAP, and then another one to paint I have some ROAR approved 5300mah 70c packs that I made a few Traxxas connector to Deans adapters for so I should be good to go tomorrow!

The Kit

The Ultimate Edition comes with some nice Aluminum upgrades

Here it is all new and shiny, this will be the last time it looks like this again

I had to make a Traxxas to Deans Connector for charging to use the Traxxas Lipo

Here it is in my little shop of horrors

Another new clean shot

Charging the Traxxas pack

The Traxxas Link and Telemetry using an IPhone

I was disappointed the drive hubs were not aluminum too...

Thanks for looking and reading!

VZ
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
to remove ads between posts