HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2004, 01:25 AM
Joined Nov 2001
1,118 Posts
Rant
bad service from E-Flight.co.uk

Hi to all my friends

bad service from E-Flight:

I have made an order and they have taken endured my moneies with my credit card and I have not received my order and they not damage to me of the answers to mine mail. I wanted the number of my shipment they not damage to me one answer.

I hope that you avoid this store.

thanks for your attention

Best Regards

Massimo
massimo is offline Find More Posts by massimo
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2004, 03:24 AM
isle of man
Joined Aug 2003
169 Posts
mail

yes they are slack at answering mail. but if they have in stock what you order, you will get it. they put the stuff they do not have on back order for you and when it is in stock they ship it. i think its naughty to take the payment and make you wait with no explanation but thats business these days. IF they did not take the payment you would look elsewhere for a supplier that has what you want in stock. their website's stock status info is not too accurate at times.
locoworks is offline Find More Posts by locoworks
Old Feb 03, 2004, 05:40 AM
Joined Nov 2001
1,118 Posts
Hi to all

Dear locoworks,
they now have all the material also in E-Flight internet web site but they not damage to me of the answers to the mine questions. I have made my order Sunday 11 January 2004 and today I have not received my order and they not damage to me the number of UK post office shipment for my country(Italy). This is incredible why they take soon my moneies and does not give the answers to the mine questions.

Best Regards

Massimo
massimo is offline Find More Posts by massimo