HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Peter Goldsmith - 3rd Place ALES 2013

Peter finished in 3rd place with the Mystique 2.9m ARF by E-fliteŽ flying in the ALES (Altitude Limited Electric Soaring) class.

Splash

From Horizon Hobby

In Peter's own words:

"I competed against many high end models worth $1000's. The Mystique was very competitive. Although it wasn't designed for competition it obviously is a great flyer. The mystique was very competitive and it surprised many people. We got questions from people such as "how much lighter is that to the stock version?". They did not believe it was a production sample as it flew so well. My Mystique was often the highest and traveled the furthest and this again was flown against fully molded models with a much higher price tag."

Horizon Hobby would like to congratulate Peter for his great finish and showing with the E-flite Mystique! If you're looking for a great 2.9m plane, definitely check out the Mystique at the link below!

Learn More Here

Discussion

Old Jul 10, 2013, 10:08 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,284 Posts
Congrats Pete!
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Jul 22, 2013, 10:32 PM
LI, New York, USA
Joined Mar 2003
24,022 Posts
Great job Pete. Nothing proves a design like competition.
aeajr is offline Find More Posts by aeajr
Old Jul 26, 2013, 09:16 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,326 Posts
I'm sure the plane is a great performer but no plane wins anything without a good pilot. Pete is a fantastic pilot.... Not like anyone needs to be reminded of that. So what was that, two thirds at the Nats this year, Pete? Good flying, man!

Mike
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some new engines some older