HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 31, 2004, 12:58 AM
Hemet, California, United States
Joined Aug 2001
2,607 Posts
Vendors: who is going to be at the MWE?

Hi Guys,

Now that vendors will again be allowed to sell at the MWE in San Diego, which vendors are planning to attend? I need some help planning my purchases!

Thanks, Mickydee
mickydee is online now Find More Posts by mickydee
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2004, 12:24 AM
Imperial Beach, CA, USA
Joined Mar 2001
340 Posts
Here is the current MWE vendor list...

But I suspect there will be more added

MWE 2004 Vendor/sponsor list

Stelio
Stelio is offline Find More Posts by Stelio
Old Feb 01, 2004, 11:09 PM
Fullerton, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
344 Posts
does anyone know if bill from stevens or doug from mountain models will be attending? i have not seen their names up but have seen them there in the past. just wondering. did not see their names on the mwe page, so i thought i would ask here.

thanks,
neal
fleanme is offline Find More Posts by fleanme
Old Feb 02, 2004, 12:06 PM
Mountain Models Wannabe
Ithaca, NY USA
Joined Mar 2001
4,371 Posts
Neal,

To get in, I would have to send a check then see if I got it in in time to get one of the few remaining spots. That would give me maybe a week to make travel and lodging arrangements. On top of that, I would have to stock up on my products for the show.

I would love to go and my day job was going to give me the time off but I can't see how I can possibly pull it off given the short notice that they will be allowing vendors.

BTW, I only found out that they were allowing vendors through ezone.

Respectfully,

Doug Binder
Mountain Models
CoClimber is offline Find More Posts by CoClimber
Old Feb 02, 2004, 10:43 PM
Joined Apr 2002
344 Posts
thanks doug

i wasn't sure. i figured you might still be getting settled from the move, but wanted to be certain. i am sure you will be missed by all the attendees. thank you for letting us know.

regards,
neal
Old Feb 07, 2004, 11:17 AM
Truss-Loc Monkey
Colorado Springs, CO
Joined Feb 2002
4,395 Posts
Neal,

I had the time off from work set aside months in advance. We didn't find out about the changes to vending until last Saturday ,at that, we learned of the changes through E-Zone not MWE. By that time we had already re-arranged my schedule and booked the WRAM show in NY.

(I contacted David Pitcairn about the show and lack of notification for changes to MWE he was very helpful in returning e-mails and getting me the appropriate distribution from the club that many of us apparently did not receive. Thanks David!)

So we unfortunately will not be in attendance this year but look forward to meeting up with friends at the WRAM show in White Plains, NY Feb 20-22 - SEFF Andersonville, GA June 17th-20th 2004 - NEAT Sep 17-19 2004 and hope to see you at the 2005 MWE.

Thank You,

Bill
Stevens AeroModel
Stevens AeroModel is offline Find More Posts by Stevens AeroModel
Last edited by arenablimp; Feb 07, 2004 at 11:21 AM.
Old Feb 07, 2004, 08:09 PM
Joined Apr 2002
344 Posts
thank you bill

i appreciate your reply as well as doug's reply. wish you the best at this years events. hope to see you next year at MWE.

neal