HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 03, 2001, 12:41 PM
Lynn In
Joined Dec 2001
118 Posts
Is there any body flying in the Ramstein AFB area newbe needs trainer

I am sending my son who is in the Air Force some park fliers and although he has R\C experience with cars I have found out that help was very good just trying to find him some help
Thanks
jkolp is offline Find More Posts by jkolp
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2001, 06:05 AM
Master
Weilbach, Germany
Joined May 2001
2,470 Posts
Would like to help, but as we're about 1 hours away I think it's too far to be practical :

www.modell-fvl.de

If you get no closer leads and he's really stuck, contact me by e-mail and we'll sort something out.
ChrisP is offline Find More Posts by ChrisP
Old Dec 04, 2001, 05:10 PM
Lynn In
Joined Dec 2001
118 Posts
Chris
Thanks for the reply He is also looking for an rc club or people that are on base that fly If he dosent find anyone I will get eith you
Thanks Again
Joe
jkolp is offline Find More Posts by jkolp
Old Dec 05, 2001, 12:07 AM
Bristol, England
Joined Aug 2000
2,077 Posts
Ramstein is so big, that there just has to be a model flying group on base, and even though they are probably all flying glow or gas models, I have yet to find a model flyer who is not interested in trying something new - especially when someone else is paying

I suggest your son contacts whoever it is on base that has a list of all the recreation activities, or contacts a local model flying group through the local model shop - though there could be language difficulties.

You have probably posted on RCO already.

Good luck, John
John E is offline Find More Posts by John E