HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 23, 2004, 03:16 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR MOVER
Malcom Happy Holidays too. and your 20in span race wing and motor and (flying wing) is in the mail, reciept is on file and dated sent at Dec 20th 4:23pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

Brad
Brad
I have a PM dated NOV4th where you told me it was sent out the day BEFORE!
Now you tell me DEC20th 4:23PM! WHAT Am I to believe? I Kept every one of our PM`s just in case something like this should happen. I sure hope you are telling the truth this time.I will wait 3 weeks for this "New" Parcel to get to me if it does not I am reporting you for mail fraud....me and whoever else wants to join me.

Malcom

Happy holidays to you as well.
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2004, 03:29 AM
Do U Kno Who's Yur Daddy?
Don't let everybody know, otherwise Im dead D/FWTx
Joined Dec 2002
623 Posts
At least Brad is posting something. Could be he just might pull through!!!!!!!!! And if possible, give me a call when you get a chance
Thanks
thechosen1one is offline Find More Posts by thechosen1one
Old Dec 23, 2004, 01:29 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
That would be nice.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 02:01 PM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
Fontana, California, United States
Joined Jul 2004
27,653 Posts
We are not walking in Brad's shoes, and he has had a real rough go 'round recently. He knows there are problems, and he is trying to get it all worked out. Lets give him a chance. Having everyone climbing up you backside is bad enough, but when you enter in the personal side as well, I'm suprised he even replies. Hang in there Brad!! It will get better!! Like I said before, "Once you all have these planes in your hands, a lot of bad feelings will go away". They really are that much fun. The reaction from people is always the same, " That's cute, does it really fly? must be slow because it's so small" Ha-Ha. I love seeing their faces after a couple of hot low passes!!
rvincent is offline Find More Posts by rvincent
Old Dec 23, 2004, 03:17 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
It`s being LIED To that Pisses me off. I can wait and wait and wait. as long as i know whats the hell is going on. Tell me the truth and you will see a paitent man. Heck i think alot of us have been MORE than paitent condering all the deception. we all make mistakes YES. thats why we all are venting not pressing charges.
@Brad keep letting us know how things are going where your at on the list and i am sure we will all wait. Thanks for getting mine out finally. I just wish you would have said."It`s going to be awhile but i will get it out" and then a weekly email updating me. Thats all that would have been needed.
Anyways
I hope things are geting better for you.

Mal
Last edited by kushal_22; Jan 07, 2005 at 07:18 AM.
Old Dec 25, 2004, 02:30 PM
Chicago IL.
Joined Jan 2004
365 Posts
Air Mover,
The quote below was taken from an old thread I was cross-referenced to.
Two questions.
(1) Since this thread was written before the Feigao came out with the Feigao 1208436 (that is the brush less upgrade for the IPS S2 motor.) Have you done ant testing with it using a 3x2 or 3x3 prop using direct drive? If so what are the results?
(2) What is the current cost of the little plane including shipping? I assume you still take pay pal?
Thanks.
Mike

Jan 24, 2004, 08:53 AM #13
AIR MOVER
Master of the Wind

Trader Rating: (1) yes the wing is made to shift under impact.. and yes can be removed.. the tail feathers are glued into place.. but you could have it set up tobe removed..
for slow flight
IPS S2 3.5:1 ratio prop 7060 or 8060 approx top speed 25-30
johnson 250 3030 40mph - 60
promax 280bb 4540 340-800 lipoly
300H 7.2v 4040 ' ' 50 -70 mph
180 DD 4030 " "

AIR MOVER
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AIR MOVER
Send email to AIR MOVER
Find More Posts by AIR MOVER
Add AIR MOVER to Your Buddy List

Jan 24, 2004, 09:09 AM
mike7130 is offline Find More Posts by mike7130
Old Dec 26, 2004, 02:11 PM
UAS Test Pilot
Norway
Joined Jul 2003
1,130 Posts
Airmover: Check This Out!!!

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ht=micro+pylon
SpeedMaster is offline Find More Posts by SpeedMaster
Old Jan 07, 2005, 07:19 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Still Paitently waiting.(Kushal_22 Twiddles thumbs)
Old Jan 07, 2005, 11:38 AM
gotta have just one more
Atlanta
Joined Jan 2003
50 Posts
Hey Brad
Still no motor...your post# 850 on 12/22 saids "in the mail"
Thanks
Alan S.
photoman is offline Find More Posts by photoman
Old Jan 09, 2005, 09:07 PM
USA, TX, Mission
Joined Oct 2004
231 Posts
No Motors After Almost Three Months!

Well guys, it looks as if Brad is still not living up to his word. Above you will see my earlier comments about his not delivering after getting paid. I have waited nearly three months for two of his motors...
He recently claimed to have sent them to me but they never received. After advising him of that, and asking for a tracking number, he has apparently chosen to ignore my emails...I feel he does this hoping that eventually we will just chalk it all up to one of life's events and simply fade away. Well, I will not! I will try and let everyone know what kind of man (??) he is by posting something on every thread I can locate where he is having something to say...
It is just too bad that we have to tolerate people like this and that they seemingly can continue to go on here as if nothing has happened...
busconv is offline Find More Posts by busconv
Old Jan 10, 2005, 08:57 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
He Told me that Mine was in the Mail for a second time as well. This was the 20th of Dec of 04...Still waiting. I think it is time we went after this Guy as a group.

Mal
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:07 PM
OpenPilot
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Apr 2004
1,792 Posts
This is interesting to watch. I feel especially for Malcolm who actually defended Brad and then got the same treatment as everyone else. Thatís what sucks the most, taking someone who likes to see the best in everyone and using that as a weakness. However some people are still doing this when the evidence points to something else - remember this has been going on for two years at least with others.

As a Psychologist, I can see right through Brad, be warned that this is not because he is "behind" or under stress. Itís because he has some very serious issues.

Brad is a habitual, maladaptive and compulsive liar. Completely devoid of empathy and has no sense of guilt. He is completely self-centered.

Simply, Brad is showing an example of Psychopathic behavior. Before you think "Axe murder" / Psycho, this links explains a little more.

http://www.crisiscounseling.com/Articles/Psychopath.htm

There is another cool thread here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301677

Now, see how many of the tell tail signs you can spot.

Seriously, the best way to deal with someone with Psychopathic Personality is to avoid them. Given the nature of the condition they very rarely see that they have an issue and seek help, generally it takes someone close to them to insist they get counseling. However do to their nature most smart people understandably don't stick around to long.

One of the ways you can actually help Brad if you feel so inclined is to show him that actions have in fact have consequences. Seriously, the more a Psychopathic Personality gets away with something without consequence, the more entrenched that behavior becomes Ė for instance the lies are getting bolder; where as once they were restricted to PMs now we are seeing posts to the whole forum with flat out lies.
dankers is offline Find More Posts by dankers
Last edited by dankers; Jan 10, 2005 at 10:14 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:22 PM
Master of the Wind
TEXAS
Joined Jun 2001
3,044 Posts
Ok I have seen and heard it all now.. Dankers your up for trouble posting such things about a person you have no clue about...if you are a Psychologist your risking your license to practice..

seemingly gone by? I havent been selling anything on ezone.
AIR MOVER is offline Find More Posts by AIR MOVER
Old Jan 10, 2005, 10:24 PM
Watts your motivation
San Bernardino, CA
Joined Aug 2003
6,512 Posts
I secretly hope those items are in transit. I'm so tired of reading about those who haven't got thiers yet that I am unsubscribing to this thread. I hope those that feel they were wronged can be consoled somehow.

Good luck to all.

Justin
roccobro is offline Find More Posts by roccobro
Last edited by roccobro; Jan 10, 2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2005, 02:24 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
HMMM Intereasting.

@ Brad.
Send me a PM I am sure we can work this out. Keeping in touch with me will go a long way.
Thanks
Malcom