SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 14, 2004, 12:43 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR MOVER
Ty guys Im working on it .. Merry XMas everyone Happy new year too! hope to be in the clear soon.. not easy being a one man operation.

Brad
Now thats what i am talkin Bout!.

Best regards
Sorry to hear about your pending Divorce.

Mal
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2004, 12:10 AM
gotta have just one more
Atlanta
Joined Jan 2003
50 Posts
Hey Brad
Well Im here again, Brad hasnít responded to my pmís.

How about a refund (even though I know brad doesn't do refunds)for the $32.50 paid on 10/23 for a special high count wound motor with max bell fill of 12 N50 neos and upgrade shafts

hereís your pm to me on that date

ďAlan I do have a few high thrust 3D motors completed and ready to ship..
there wont be any wait involved im well caught up and can have your lot set
to the PO sat morning.. .. and yes will provide you will info on mounting
the upgraded shafts..a combo deal for two retro shafts and one high thrust
motor total price 32.50 thatís shipping included."

I will say that Brad did fulfill my first order for the plane and a couple of motors but it took almost 4 months. I thought Iíd give him another try since his plane and motors performed well. But its too long to wait for the orders to be sent and he should just be honest about his work load instead of telling you heís shipping the oredr in the next few days!

If your looking for hot motors and fast delivery try www.slofly.com
Its another small shop but they have no problems getting orders out and ship when promised.

Alan Selvaggi
photoman is offline Find More Posts by photoman
Old Dec 20, 2004, 12:46 AM
Do U Kno Who's Yur Daddy?
Don't let everybody know, otherwise Im dead D/FWTx
Joined Dec 2002
623 Posts
I hate to be the lone ranger, but all in all, Brad seems to be a good honest person. Although, he might have well bit off more than he could ever chew. Pm's sometimes are slow to respond. But if a HOT motor is what you need, feel free to contact me. Will be happy to accomodate, and try and lessen some of Brads commitments. I am very well versed at winding extremly fast double stator motors that will blow your mind on a 2 cell pack. I can't match the 32.50 price.....but come close...with a money back garauntee, that if not satisfied w/performance of said motor, will gleefully refund money with refund of motor. I know it doesn't look good for Brad, even given the benifit of doubt........but in the long run, he DOES pull through. Might not be what you want to hear, but has been and is my personal experience w/him. I don't want to cast the first stone.....will take the first few for him though, as I have been there. Feel free to email or pm me
Keep the faith
Andy
thechosen1one is offline Find More Posts by thechosen1one
Old Dec 20, 2004, 12:57 AM
Melbourne Australia
Joined May 2003
5,263 Posts
i'm glad you're optimistic about Brad Andy...but, i think you've given him too much credit.

this has been happening time and time again for over 2 years...so brad is neither good nor honest. I don't think it's deliberate, but that's not much consolation for those who have paid money and received nothing. (like me)
OzzieFlyer is offline Find More Posts by OzzieFlyer
Old Dec 20, 2004, 01:11 AM
Joined Dec 2002
623 Posts
if you go back thru the pages of this thread, you will find out that I too waited an extremly long time for product. I do know it is of LITTLE consolidation to those he owes money, or product, but I have spoken to him in person, and just felt the urge to stick up for him, at least for a moment. Although, I very well might be on a sinking ship (would'nt know how to act if I wasn't) It's just the underdog compex in me I guess. I am the last person that want's to see anybody ripped off, as you can check thru all my posts and see how many times it has happened to me here on these for sale forums.......and 2/3's of them have never even been posted. I just have met the guy a couple times, and didn't "appear" to be a crook, but neither have my last 4 wifes........till you got to know them. Anyway, it's almost christmas...and I miss my daughter. Enough rambling. Maybe NOW he will get everybody right. It's kindof tuff with everybody on your back, if you have ever been there, you might know. But you are correct. If pm's and emails arn't responded to here pretty quickly, I will jump on your bandwagon and start thowing stones too
Happy Holidays One And All
Andy
Old Dec 20, 2004, 01:40 AM
Melbourne Australia
Joined May 2003
5,263 Posts
you are a good man Andy...probably better than me I have refrained from throwing stones in the past, but decided to jump on the bandwagon when i saw the latest flood of complaints. I figured that if after 2 years, he still hasn't got his act together, then it was my responsibility to let others know so they didn't fall into the same boat.

Having said that, i've probably done enough Brad bashing in the past couple of weeks, which is not really healthy for me, or characteristic of my personality, furthermore it won't add any additional value to these posts...the truth is already out.

so with that...I wish everyone a good christmas and happy new year, and hope that all of you out there get what you expect in 2005
Old Dec 20, 2004, 01:46 AM
Joined Dec 2002
623 Posts
United we stand..........nothing to do with the States
Old Dec 20, 2004, 10:20 AM
Watts your motivation
San Bernardino, CA
Joined Aug 2003
6,512 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosen1one
United we stand..........nothing to do with the States
And that my friend is what it's all about.

Justin
roccobro is offline Find More Posts by roccobro
Old Dec 22, 2004, 01:23 PM
Houston, TX
Joined May 2003
749 Posts
Putting current discussions aside, my Windbuster was pictured on the current San Diego Silent Flyers newsletter. These were from the day I was there a few weeks ago.

http://www.sefsd.org/newsletters/0411.pdf

It is amazing how much attention this little plane get.
hybris is online now Find More Posts by hybris
Old Dec 22, 2004, 02:09 PM
Master of the Wind
TEXAS
Joined Jun 2001
3,044 Posts
Alan S. your motor is in the mail .... sorry about the delay!!!!!! others on my back and unable to spend time with emails and pms every day... to each and every one my only responce is product in the mail.REALLY IS IN THE Mail... also once again may I say Aussie I did send you plane out and I did send half your refund to share the loss..if I ever sell product again maybe then I can refund the other half and take on the full loss... you have made yourself clear in every post possible short of starting your own thread...im doing my best to catch up not easy when there are no sells coming in to offset the on going costs of producing products and mailing them out..it is slow but its happing all the same. =)

Andy is correct about me im not evil just a man with limited resources and time.

Hybris ty for the info.. wish I could read PDF files is it possible to post the info copy n paste? Speed always gets attention..but unreal performance from a windbuster motor gets the most attention... I worked hard and spent alot of time testing motors for just windbusters to get the max run time and speed possible .. no one could fill that spot without paying there dues .. the lastest motors take the new robust wings at over 120mph with just two cells and just a 10amp esc... would take a few burnt esc's and motors to know what it takes... I learned by testing testing testing...and learning and reading and doing the winds and mag configurations.
AIR MOVER is offline Find More Posts by AIR MOVER
Old Dec 22, 2004, 02:20 PM
Renegade Fun Forever!!
Fontana, California, United States
Joined Jul 2004
27,496 Posts
Hi Brad,
Show me the new more robust wing please. Maybe that "special" motor you sent me (earlier than you said) will have a home after all!! When I mounted it on my little baby it tore it all up. The poor wing was ok at 100mph but that motor was insane. It currently lays on a shelf in my garage waiting for your new technology to catch up so it could fly again I was going to put it on the full fuse Wind Buster you sent me, but that wing was pretty much the same and I fear it's fate would have been simular.

Bob
rvincent is online now Find More Posts by rvincent
Old Dec 22, 2004, 02:33 PM
Master of the Wind
TEXAS
Joined Jun 2001
3,044 Posts
Hey Hybris was able to update my Adobe Reader to open PDF files correctly nix the request ty !!!!!! Windbustah In the West...I see 4 photos.
Last edited by AIR MOVER; Dec 22, 2004 at 02:41 PM.
Old Dec 22, 2004, 02:39 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Well

Airmover has exceeded his PM account so i guess i will post here

Brad
I have been waiting and waiting for the Parcel you told me was "In the mail over 6 weeks ago. This was after waiting 4 months for a winbuster replacment that never came. I gave you the beifit of the doubt(STUPID STUPID ME) andthen gave you another 15 bucks for a motor and then ANOTHER 50 two weeks after for a Hotwing. it was only after i sent you the 50 for the hotwing that i found out that you had not yet sent me the motor. In your own words"I will send out the hotwing with your motor" Brad if you do not refund my Money or get me what i orderd i am going to press Mail fraud charges.DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? Not only that but i right now am asking others to band with me. I am going to give you TWO WEEKS to get to me what you owe me. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE WINDBUSTER WING. All I want is the motor and HOTWING. If i do not get it withing TWO WEEKS. I am going to contact the mail fraud division and get everyone else who wants to press charges along with me to contact the person i do. Believe me they WILL look into it.
Do what you have to do. BTW the ONLY way you are going to get my stuff to me in 2 weeks is through Fedx or some company like them.

Happy Holidays

Malcom
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
Last edited by kushal_22; Dec 22, 2004 at 02:42 PM.
Old Dec 22, 2004, 02:51 PM
Master of the Wind
TEXAS
Joined Jun 2001
3,044 Posts
Malcom Happy Holidays too. and your 20in span race wing and motor and (flying wing) is in the mail, reciept is on file and dated sent at Dec 20th 4:23pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

Brad
Old Dec 22, 2004, 02:52 PM
Melbourne Australia
Joined May 2003
5,263 Posts
ok..i wasn't going to post again, but since you addressed me directly, i feel i must respond

Brad,

1) whether or not you ACTUALLY sent me a plane, I will never know...you've told so many people in the past that it's been sent when it hadn't, that I can't take your word for it.

2) It was more than 1 plane. It was a Miss WB..never showed, then i paid extra and asked for a different plane never showed, and then more again to get a cdrom motor as well..etc. None of which I ever saw. A sucker is born every minute, and I must be a triplet.

3) After about 9 months I gave up, you promised a full refund, of which you only gave half, then said you would send the remainder AFTER the next sale. You then got really busy on the forum and put out this thread....you made LOTS of sales..but I never saw the remaining half, and to be honest I didn't expect it. I was done with this whole situation and remained quiet...until now that is.

4) Please don't complain about you having to struggle to cope with ongoing costs of producing WB's and mailing them, you're not doing charity work. YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR THEM ! If you have run out of money, then where did peoples hard earn cash go ?

5) This topic has been done to death and I really just want you to get on with the business of filling pre-paid orders and me going back to my micro-heli forum. Don't respond with more untruths and excuses. You said it perfectly when you just admitted your mistakes and said you would work hard and fill every order. That's all people want to hear. Every time you try to make an excuse, or shift blame, or gain sympathy, you just dig yourself a deeper hole. We have a saying hear in Australia...."Get your head down and your bum up", meaning, get to work !

6) The shame about this whole situation is that you make great planes.