HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 21, 2013, 01:53 AM
"Well it flew yesturday..."
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Jan 2011
215 Posts
Discussion
For the kids!!!

I got some exciting new things for the kids on my site now!

I am a father of two boys ages 2 and 4months. My 2 year old loves it when I get new products in as he is usually the first to test the stuff out. He also ships most of your guys packages so if your label is on funny it just my son adding his personal touch lol .

I love my kids and I find that every time I buy something at my LHS I always end up getting them something too, so why should it be any different online?
I have added a new promotional kids button on my site for you to use when you are purchasing something.

All you have to do is add the promo to your cart before checking out and you will only pay $2 for either of the current kids toys I have to offer. Right now I have a Rubber Band Powered Helicopter and an Ornithopter!!! I have never seen either of these in my LHS and I love to offer things that are different.

So the next time you are getting something from us at Phoenix Hobbies be sure to get your kids something special too!!!

http://phxhobbies.com/items.html#forthekids
kylejclaflin is offline Find More Posts by kylejclaflin
Old Jun 21, 2013, 02:27 PM
"Well it flew yesturday..."
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Jan 2011
215 Posts
Awesome....So the thread got moved to a place not related to the thread where it seems only 1 person is even viewing the thread and maybe not even my thread just the area my thread sits in. Ok fine I can deal with that.

At any rate guys im always trying to add new items to the site as often as I can. I started this whole thing with $150 and was the last bit of money I had I took a gamble and so far because of your guys support I have been able to make it as far as I have in such a short amount of time. I went from selling a couple receivers on ebay to selling 4 or 5 items on ebay then when those items started to sell more I was finally able to start a website and ditch ebay and their fees so I could keep my prices low for everyone. Everything that is in stock on my site is in a live inventory I carry which guarantees fast shipping times and keeps you flying. Keeping live inventory means I am out of the money on that item until it sells. You guys have been very helpful in keeping the product moving and by doing so allowing me to evolve some in this industry. I thank you guys all for your support and I will continue to offer the lowest prices around and remember I NEVER charge for shipping the price you see is the price you pay!

THANK YOU EVERY ONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
kylejclaflin is offline Find More Posts by kylejclaflin