HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 19, 2013, 03:12 PM
Joined Jun 2013
9 Posts
Help!
DJI NAZA v2 connect to PC

Hi guys, im brand new here, hope you can help me.

I have serched hours for this problem, and it does look like people have the simular problem but that my LED light does not glow at all and the PC does not noticed the Naza at all.. no sound nor can i find it in the divice management.

More about the problem i have:

Hi there.

I have an DJI naza V2. I have been able to connect it to the PC before. But now it wont connect any PC.
Before the LED was solide green when i connected it, now its no color at all. the ledlight stops.
Can not either see that its connected to the computer managment. Please help me
azzarin is offline Find More Posts by azzarin
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2013, 04:24 PM
Empire Hobbies Support
Joined May 2013
256 Posts
Does the LED work when it is not connected.
Empire Support 3 is offline Find More Posts by Empire Support 3
Old Jun 20, 2013, 06:53 PM
Joined Jun 2013
9 Posts
Yes it does work fine.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 07:02 PM
Empire Hobbies Support
Joined May 2013
256 Posts
Do you have access to another computer? Have you tried another usb cable?
Empire Support 3 is offline Find More Posts by Empire Support 3
Old Jun 20, 2013, 07:03 PM
Flying R/C since 1964
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Sep 2004
3,568 Posts
Just to clarify, you installed the drivers on several PCs and your NAZA won't connect to any of them.
kallend is offline Find More Posts by kallend
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Using a DX9 to "strobe" LED...
Old Jun 21, 2013, 01:52 AM
Joined Jun 2013
9 Posts
That's correct, before the LED went solide green. Now it just turns off. I ll try on a windows XP pc aswell. I have also tried to disconnect the GPS and the esc's. No luck.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 04:19 AM
Joined Jun 2013
9 Posts
I tried on a windows XP computer too. Nothing happened. The pc does not notice anything is connected. When I install the driver it says there is nothing to update. This happened to all the computers.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 04:36 AM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,258 Posts
Do you have the lipo connected when you are doing this, as it is needed to be powered up.
Have you tried another USB cable? I've found some can be troublesome.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 21, 2013, 04:59 AM
Joined Jun 2013
9 Posts
Yes i do have the lipo Connected. I have tried With 2 different cables + orginal cable. so 3 cables i Guess. It is strang, it worked just fine before. I have not been flying more then 3 mins With it. so no crashes or something like that.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 05:03 AM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,258 Posts
Check to make sure the VU unit has not become disconnected or lose from the NAZA X3 port.
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 21, 2013, 05:06 AM
Joined Jun 2013
9 Posts
I ll do so. but would it be able to start motors and so on if it was?
Led Works fine when its not Connected to the PC. But i ll test it, and come back in 10 minutes thanks for the help btw. I means alot
Old Jun 21, 2013, 05:29 AM
Joined Jun 2013
9 Posts
OK! it actually Works now. I did poke the cable to X3 and used another USB cable and the solide green LED light glows stronger then ever!

You are now my god Flitelab even it was the most wired peoblem i ever seen. It was Connected.. but i just poked it! Now i want to fly, but its raining alot here. Im sure you cant make Norway sunny too, but after all thanks for the help!

Well in Bergen you should have an unbrealla ontop of the drone
Old Jun 21, 2013, 05:35 AM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,258 Posts
Great, glad you got it working finally. USB can be a bit flakey at times so a loose or weak connection can cause issues. it is a good idea to do regular checks of all your connections anyway, just in case something works its way loose over time, you don't want an in flight failure as a result of it.
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 21, 2013, 05:43 AM
Joined Jun 2013
9 Posts
Indeed it is. i had checked all the cables but that one, and the TX/RX cables. So thank you again. i ll wait for the rain to stop if it ever does.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 07:16 AM
Joined Jun 2013
4 Posts
Hi Guys, I have similar PC connection failure. Usb device has err 43, and in DevMgmt console shows as Unknown usb device(reset port failed). Previously had no any issues with connection. Now led always shows green signal, even with no connection to USB, right after i connect power to PMU. I've also checked x3 cable is fine, and disconnected any extension . Not sure whether it is LED failure that is relatively cheap, or with NAZA it self
ewgen is offline Find More Posts by ewgen