SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by easyrider604, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 19, 2013, 12:43 PM
Canada, BC, Port Coquitlam
Joined Apr 2012
1,213 Posts
Discussion
ROC HOBBY MODELS now in Canada

ROC HOBBY models are now available in stock in Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and Kamloops, British Columbia.

See the popular high performance Critical Mass, V-tail Glider, MultiPurpose Glider, WACO Bipe and Beechcraft Bipe at RC Pit Stop in Langley, One Stop Hobbies in Abbotsford, Racetech Hobbies and GoGo Hobbies in Coquitlam and Interior Crafts and Hobbies in Kamloops.

I am looking to expand my distribution throughout Canada. If you wish your local hobby shop to carry ROC HOBBY models, please have them contact me, Jet Valmonte at jet@valmonte.ca or 604 725 4073.

If you want to buy ROC HOBBY models, and there is no hobby shop that carries ROC HOBBY in your area or province, you may contact me directly and I will ship to you.
easyrider604 is offline Find More Posts by easyrider604
Last edited by easyrider604; Dec 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts