SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by taffrail, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 09:38 PM
Old Flyer
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined May 2012
117 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
Blade 450X, SR120, MCPX 2, DX6i and spares for sale

Following is a list of items I am selling. I am selling them as one item. No, I won’t part out anything. Shipping is specifically included. Pictures are provided of everything. I will not separate these items except as stated below. I will negotiate price or trade if you have either a Blade 300 in super working order, not modified and not crashed, or a Sensei airplane not modified and not crashed. Since I am paying shipping, I expect you will too. Max allowance on the 300 is $200 and the Sensei is $150 for the RXR version. .

1. Blade 450X Helicopter. It is in very good shape. I have pictures of it running although I could not take pictures of it hovering as I am not good enough to fly with one hand and take pictures with the other. It has spare parts listed elsewhere. It has the stock battery, charger, manual, box and the manual for the receiver. Since this is the most expensive item on the list to buy, it makes up a larger share of the cost to you. I will tell you how I arrived at the price I am asking. 1st I went to Horizon and priced out just the electronics contained in the helicopter. Then I went on eBay and did the same thing. That gave me a good idea of the price of the electronics. Then I said ok but these parts are used so I reduced the eBay price even more. Used yes, but very serviceable. And they are all assembled in the helicopter and it is just waiting for a battery charge and a new pilot.

2. Blade MCP X 2 It also is in good condition. I have spare parts for it, many batteries and a charger that will work for those batteries.

3. Blade SR 120. It runs. It too has spares. I am not very good at flying it so for that you will need to be the judge. I moded it to take larger batteries and probably over did it. To put it back to stock won’t take long and most, if not all of the parts needed are included. One stock battery and 3 of the larger batteries are included.

4. DX6i I bought new. I got the cheap version with no battery charger. I use and am including Eveready rechargeable. No charger is included for the radio. Wal-Mart has them.

The asking price is $512 and I pay Paypal fees. I will negotiate a bit. Please do not ask me to part this stuff out. The only thing I might do is take the electronics from the 450 X and reduce the price by about $200.

taffrail is offline Find More Posts by taffrail
Last edited by taffrail; Jun 20, 2013 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Replace ambiguous language.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 21, 2013, 12:12 PM
Old Flyer
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined May 2012
117 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Bump

Bump
taffrail is offline Find More Posts by taffrail
Old Jun 21, 2013, 12:55 PM
Madison WI