HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 08, 2013, 09:43 PM
Joined Mar 2013
6 Posts
Discussion
Flysky FS-T6 How to Flaperon?

Does anyone who have this transmitter receiver know how to setup flaperons. I messed with the mix feature on it, but couldnt seem to get the right combination. I've never setup flaperons before, and the idea of using 2 less servos on the wing sounds great.

This is what i know so far.

I've setup a separate servo for each aileron. 1 servo on ch 1, and 1 servo on channel 5. I go to the mix menu and assign mix 1 to ch1 master, and ch 5 slave. then i mix 2 to ch 6 (assigned to a switch) to master, and channel 1 to slave. Mix 3 is setup as ch 6 master and channel 5 slave. I thought i was on a good start, but my flaps were in the wrong direction (folded up). and also, there was a variation between the left and right aileron when in full throws, almost like ch 5 was at %75 throws.

Please help!
dgr8one85 is offline Find More Posts by dgr8one85
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2013, 07:39 AM
Joined May 2009
1 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgr8one85 View Post
Does anyone who have this transmitter receiver know how to setup flaperons. I messed with the mix feature on it, but couldnt seem to get the right combination. I've never setup flaperons before, and the idea of using 2 less servos on the wing sounds great.

This is what i know so far.

I've setup a separate servo for each aileron. 1 servo on ch 1, and 1 servo on channel 5. I go to the mix menu and assign mix 1 to ch1 master, and ch 5 slave. then i mix 2 to ch 6 (assigned to a switch) to master, and channel 1 to slave. Mix 3 is setup as ch 6 master and channel 5 slave. I thought i was on a good start, but my flaps were in the wrong direction (folded up). and also, there was a variation between the left and right aileron when in full throws, almost like ch 5 was at %75 throws.

Please help!
Hi, did you ever manage to get flaperons set up? I just got my FS-T6 and want to do the same!
Hopelessness is offline Find More Posts by Hopelessness