HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ebelling1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2013, 10:08 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
Multiplex Fun Cub RR (Includes BL Motor, ESC, Servos)

For sale on ebay:

New never used or assembled Multiplex Fun Cub RR (Includes BL Motor, ESC, Servos)

240.00 plus shipping(varies by location)

Link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=321138749524
ebelling1 is offline Find More Posts by ebelling1
Last edited by ebelling1; Jun 05, 2013 at 10:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2013, 12:13 AM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Mar 2012
97 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
I am very interested in the Fun Cub! Interested in a trade for a brand new, in the box, E-flite Hawker Hurricane PNP? Just need a receiver and battery to get her in the air. I also have a like new PNP F4U-1A Corsair that I don't fly. It's a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically. Will ship in original box as well. I can include brand new Spektrum servos for the flaps. On top of that, I also have a Parkzone Icon A5 that's practically new, that I would be willing to part with. It only has 4 flights on her. 9.5 out of 10 as well. I have the original box for this one too. Let me know if you're interested?
w1indse7 is online now Find More Posts by w1indse7
Old Jun 06, 2013, 12:14 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Had I not just purchased a Gemini and a Mentor, I'd be all over this. This is a fantastic plane and a great price. Offer it here for a fair deal, and you'll sell it quicker than Ebay, AND you won't have to deal with the fees!

Good luck!
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Jun 06, 2013, 12:45 AM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1indse7 View Post
I am very interested in the Fun Cub! Interested in a trade for a brand new, in the box, E-flite Hawker Hurricane PNP? Just need a receiver and battery to get her in the air. I also have a like new PNP F4U-1A Corsair that I don't fly. It's a 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically. Will ship in original box as well. I can include brand new Spektrum servos for the flaps. On top of that, I also have a Parkzone Icon A5 that's practically new, that I would be willing to part with. It only has 4 flights on her. 9.5 out of 10 as well. I have the original box for this one too. Let me know if you're interested?
Thanks for the offer, however I have far too many planes already. The wife would not be please if I got another one.
Eric
ebelling1 is offline Find More Posts by ebelling1
Closed Thread