HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by JTiller, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 18, 2004, 10:32 AM
United States, SD, Rapid City
Joined Jan 2004
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Yippee!
FS Vintage Fox Eagle .60 and accessories

This Fox .60 motor is from the estate of a long time modeler. The motor was mounted on a test stand and was frozen with old castor. I gave it to our club's engine guru and it now runs like a top. I believe this motor was never mounted in an airplane -- only bench run since I also have a half finihsed Sig Cessna 150 that was to be the motor's destination. It even has the receipt in the box for $72 dated 1969.

It comes with the prop, muffler, aluminum motor mount and a prop extension. I am asking $80, ground shipped to your U.S. address.

If this motor is not all I say it is and more, return it and I will refund your money.
JTiller is offline Find More Posts by JTiller
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 18, 2004, 10:36 AM
United States, SD, Rapid City
Joined Jan 2004
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Here's a picture
JTiller is offline Find More Posts by JTiller
Closed Thread