Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 19, 2013, 09:07 AM
United States, CA, Oakland
Joined Dec 2002
2,330 Posts
Question
Pro-jet twin 70mm glass F4 Phantom???

Hey now,
So I just recieved a ProJet twin 70mm F4 Phantom ARF.
I know nothing about this model other than the glass work looks pretty good and it's kind of big. Do these fly well or will it become a hanger queen?
What's a good set up? Cell count? Servos?
I was thinking of going with the Mach aluminum fans if I can come up with the scratch. I'd like any suggestions, ideas, advice, and/or history of the kit.
Did I luck into something nifty here? I'm tired of 70mm foamies. I want glass and don't want to go bigger than 70 mm fans the costs get out of hand way too fast.
RobII
elfwreck is offline Find More Posts by elfwreck
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2013, 11:18 AM
United States, TX, Grand Prairie
Joined Nov 2005
5,671 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfwreck View Post
Hey now,
So I just recieved a ProJet twin 70mm F4 Phantom ARF.
I know nothing about this model other than the glass work looks pretty good and it's kind of big. Do these fly well or will it become a hanger queen?
What's a good set up? Cell count? Servos?
I was thinking of going with the Mach aluminum fans if I can come up with the scratch. I'd like any suggestions, ideas, advice, and/or history of the kit.
Did I luck into something nifty here? I'm tired of 70mm foamies. I want glass and don't want to go bigger than 70 mm fans the costs get out of hand way too fast.
RobII
Keep the cell count low and the power system weight low, wing area isn't too much bigger than some single 70s

pm me for 13 oz twin power system that'll do around 8lbs of static thrust on bench on single 5s 4000mah pack
erh7771 is online now Find More Posts by erh7771