Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 13, 2013, 05:55 AM
Deer Park, Tx (East side of Houston)
Joined Oct 2009
145 Posts
Help!
I am having troubles with a purchase from E-Power, any others with experience?

Has anyone used this online vendor? E-Power RC "We put the power in your model"

http://www.rcmicroflite.com/

I placed a small order with them on 4/27 and still have not received it. I call but always get voicemail which they don't listen to or if they do the choose not to call me back or email me. Electronic enquiries as to the status of my order go unanswered and/or never service.

I'm just wondering if anyone know them to be reputable?

After the purchase I received a Receipt Emial on the same day 4/27. Closely behind that on 4/27 my order confirmation via email. Last but not least I received my reward notification letting me know how many point I earned.

Looks like responses from the same software other web based companies use, 3dcart.

My order confirmation says (I have attached the company logo/banner):

https://rcmicroflite.3dcartstores.co...PowerSmall.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Confirmation

Daniel Ward,

This email confirms that your order was received at E-Power RC LLC. You will receive an additional email once your order is shipped. Contact us if you have any questions about your order.

Thanks for using E-Power RC LLC.

But I never received any additional emails and the 2 items I purchased showed to be in stock or I would not have purchased.

I'd be curious if any others have experience with them.

Thanks!
DanWard is offline Find More Posts by DanWard
to remove ads between posts
Old May 14, 2013, 05:06 PM
Joined May 2013
1 Posts
When bad things happen to good people

To all who may be concerned, Epower has had some internal communication and personnel issues that have caused some confusion and delays in fulfilling orders. We are trying to resolve the issues and have addressed the personnel issues (read as the person who caused the problems has received a dishonorable discharge from our company). If you have any pending orders they will be fulfilled or your money will promptly be refunded. We are working on correcting the damage that this single employee has created and plan on coming back stronger, better and faster than before. It may take a while so please be patient and let us know if there is anything else we can help with or problems we may be able to address.

You can contact us at https://rcmicroflite.3dcartstores.co...tion=contactus

or visit our website: http://www.rcmicroflite.com/

Sincerely,

The Epower Team
Now Stronger and Better than before
IronKnight is offline Find More Posts by IronKnight
Old May 14, 2013, 09:16 PM
Joined Oct 2009
145 Posts
Hello

As the previous post states it seems they got the locomotive back on the rails and working up a full head of steam.

I know first hand that bad crap does happen to good companies. One bad apple is all it takes.

Long story short they called me and have assured me that my order has been processed and shipped.

Thanks!
Old Aug 09, 2013, 12:13 PM
Modesto Calfornia
Joined Feb 2004
700 Posts
E Power

Beg to differ as of today 8/9/2013 I still have had no communication with E Power regarding my purchase/payment of the 23/7/2013
Its only $20 but it coulld have been a lot more PayPal can only do so much once payment has been made
Maybe this forum will put a firework up their proverbal
David AKA The Brit
fudi50 is offline Find More Posts by fudi50
Old Aug 09, 2013, 01:10 PM
Joined Oct 2009
145 Posts
Posting on here was the best thing I could do. They are a small family run effort and as I understand, as can happen with family, they went through a period of internal dirty laundry.

Once I posted here I received calls via phone almost immediately, the. Again when they shipped, then again when I received it, then the last call they placed to me was after I had a chance to evaluate my purchase and to make sure I was happy.

I don't think they intended for it to begin the way it did but once they found traction...very happy with the outcome.
Old Aug 27, 2013, 03:52 AM
Joined Aug 2013
1 Posts
Order troubles

I ordered several times from epower.
Last order 08/05/2013 and nothing comes up...........
No reply to emails and stolen my money
Andyflyer is offline Find More Posts by Andyflyer
Old Aug 27, 2013, 05:18 AM
Joined Aug 2013
2 Posts
Cant say about E Power but I can say about Extreme Hobbie In Brisbane, I waited eight months for my order and only recieved it after I advised of upcoming legal action.

Be warned, stay away from them
royswah is offline Find More Posts by royswah
Old Sep 24, 2013, 03:04 PM
Joined Jan 2004
2,475 Posts
web site has been taken down
RC Accessory is offline Find More Posts by RC Accessory
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 30, 2013, 11:45 AM
Fill, Sand, Repeat...
United States, CO, Todd Creek
Joined Nov 2012
8 Posts
Been following this thread for some time...I too am still waiting on an order (PayPal was processed early summer). I see that some of you have had success, If others have had recent success in receiving their orders, let us know.
Website being down doesn't give me hope

-Erik
E_Richard is offline Find More Posts by E_Richard
Old Nov 04, 2013, 03:06 PM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,119 Posts
I'm not sure what happened to E-Power. I was looking forward to seeing them at Big Jolt this past weekend (they always have small stuff I use to build my kits), but they were MIA this year.

Pat
crxmanpat is online now Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Nov 04, 2013, 03:25 PM
Joined Jan 2004
2,475 Posts
I have been told they are out of business, shut down.
RC Accessory is offline Find More Posts by RC Accessory
Site Sponsor