SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 06, 2013, 06:03 AM
Joined Feb 2012
147 Posts
New Product
Durafly Fieseler Storch

Check out the New Durafly balsa Storch...

HobbyKing Daily - Durafly Balsa Series Fieseler Storch announcment. (1 min 29 sec)
Spitfiresmacka is offline Find More Posts by Spitfiresmacka
to remove ads between posts
Old May 06, 2013, 06:12 AM
Australia, WA, Midland
Joined Jul 2007
223 Posts
lol great minds think a like
can the moderator delete mine yours was here first
pommie is online now Find More Posts by pommie
Old May 06, 2013, 06:23 AM
United States, MO, Kingsville
Joined Nov 2001
1,637 Posts
You guys have just put out a plane that will get me to part with my money....well done....and can't wait to see more.
cherokee is offline Find More Posts by cherokee
Old May 06, 2013, 06:40 AM
United Kingdom, Nuthampstead
Joined Jun 2008
495 Posts
harry broadhurst flew Churchill in a captured one of these over the D DAY landing beaches,..,,.looking forward to this,,always looked like a flying ant! ,.,gotta have one,,.desert markings,
bullittrob is offline Find More Posts by bullittrob
Old May 06, 2013, 06:45 AM
United States, GA, Jonesboro
Joined Nov 2010
1,646 Posts
im increasingly impressed with durafly!! its clear that they're serious about putting out some nice, quality models. I like the range of models they're putting out, and they're doing foam and balsa. great job durafly! their dynamic-s will be my next purchase. I want several of their models actually. cant wait to see whats next! p-61 black widow would shake up the rc community! p-40 B
gchrisgo34 is offline Find More Posts by gchrisgo34
Old May 06, 2013, 07:55 AM
Joined Jun 2008
495 Posts
well impressed with the mk24 spit,.with stuart warne onboard they should turn out some nice scale aircraft,..,as he is a scale guy,.,.this storch should be every bit as nice.,,.,.
Old May 06, 2013, 08:01 AM
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
13,651 Posts
Quote:
wonder if the foam is very lumpy
It would appear that "lumpy foam" should not be a problem with the Storch...it is listed as being a part of their balsa series.
Bajora is offline Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Old May 06, 2013, 09:29 AM
United States, MO, Kingsville
Joined Nov 2001
1,637 Posts
What I like is they are doing different things. I can tell you that this plane will be ordered by me and I would think other people....and that hopefully will show that something other than mustangs and corsairs will sell.

I hope with all hope that someone will put out some planes we just don't have.....Soviet fighters, P39, fighters from Italy, for twins I would love to see WWII german bomers, ME110 and such.....people that fly military models are people that are nutz about planes....and know what they are. I can tell you that if a model comes across my path that is something that is not done very often....I buy it....it is nice to fly something a little different.

I hope it comes out quick....and it is great that they are making them available to all the warehouses at the same time....can't wait.
cherokee is offline Find More Posts by cherokee
Old May 06, 2013, 11:00 AM
Gear jammin,Foam crackin!
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Apr 2013
1,287 Posts
Sweet

Anybody got any specs on this.It,s a gotta have!
RavenV1 is offline Find More Posts by RavenV1
Old May 06, 2013, 11:05 AM
Most people are stupid!
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined Oct 2011
3,820 Posts
Very nice. I wonder if it'll get off the ground in it's own length like the full size
dambit is online now Find More Posts by dambit
Old May 06, 2013, 11:06 AM
buy a lot, fly a little!
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central And Western District
Joined May 2001
5,706 Posts
There are some details in the daily, but we'll be releasing more details leading up to its release, which is not too far away A good model for those lazy summer evenings...

S.
stuart warne is offline Find More Posts by stuart warne
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Savex Spitfire Progress
Old May 06, 2013, 11:32 AM
United States, OH, Westlake
Joined Mar 2002
4,519 Posts
Great choice HK. It looks great.
kdahlhaus is offline Find More Posts by kdahlhaus
Old May 06, 2013, 12:36 PM
Gear jammin,Foam crackin!
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Apr 2013
1,287 Posts
I'll just tell her, it's for a friend.Honestly,Honey!Hopefully the camo works well.
RavenV1 is offline Find More Posts by RavenV1
Old May 06, 2013, 01:01 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullittrob View Post
harry broadhurst flew Churchill in a captured one of these over the D DAY landing beaches,..,,.looking forward to this,,always looked like a flying ant! ,.,gotta have one,,.desert markings,
I like the sound of a desert camo one Rob but i'll make do with this one me thinks,well to start off with.

As far as i'm concerned the German warbirds have that menacing look about them and Durafly have captured that well with this Storch,Top marks yet again to the Durafly boys.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old May 06, 2013, 01:37 PM
Joined Jun 2008
495 Posts
afrika corps marking look great as well,..,,..,didn't bmi do one in winter camo & as soon as it took off it disappeared from view!