Joined Feb 2009
FPV Bumblebee 550 with stabilized gimbal and lots of extras(receiver ready)
For sale, receiver ready upgraded bumblebee 550 quadcopter with gimbal and gimbal stabilization. I'm selling this quadcopter because I'm moving up to a large hexacopter. I have over $850 invested in this quadcopter and its in perfect condition. Price: $550 shipped to lower 48.
Included in sale:
1. Fully assembled carbon fiber bumble bee frame
2. Bumblebee flight controller (identical to Naza-M)
3. Bumblebee 20 A ESC
4. Upgraded 800 KV Sunnysky 2216-12 (so you can attach different props)
5. (4x) 12x3.8 carbon fiber props
6. TAROT 3aix PTZ gyro ZYX-GS gimbal stabilization
7. Bumblebee flight controller software with USB cable
8. TAROT gimbal stabilizer software and USB cable
9. Extra landing gear set
10. Original landing gear set
11. Miscellaneous parts (a few plastic parts had cracked due to cold weather and have since been replaced)
12. Unfinished carbon fiber 360 pan assembly with rubber belt mechanism (an old project I never got around to finishing)
13. 480 tvl FPV CM211-CMOS FPV camera from fpvmodel.com
14. (2X) foam floats
15. Original bumblebee box
Not included in sale: go pro camera, batteries or receiver.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or call me at (941) 993-3117.
please note: due to the nature of this hobby, sale is final.
Last edited by stealth7777777; May 01, 2013 at 11:54 PM.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Doing FPV using GoPro on stabilized gimbal||DYORD||Multirotor Electronics||7||Sep 25, 2013 09:08 AM|
|Sold||Blade 130x...ready to fly...with great UPGRADES and lots of extras - !!!!!!!!!!!!||RRT||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Apr 20, 2013 12:02 PM|
|For Sale||Tricopter ready for FPV equipment with DX6i and extras||tymbo||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||2||Mar 24, 2013 10:27 AM|
|For Sale||Copter X 250 receiver ready lots of extras F/S/T||shadow102||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||8||Jun 14, 2011 08:02 PM|
|For Sale||traxxas with two monster 550 electric motors and a lot of extras for 150||aarontaylor||Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W)||5||Nov 01, 2010 08:06 PM|