HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 27, 2013, 05:45 PM
United States, VA, Damascus
Joined Apr 2013
44 Posts
Discussion
wow hobbies

I was thinking of getting a combo from wowhobbies, the genius cp v2 + super cp
devo10+ aluminum carry case for $349, but I've seen some older post saying their
service is really bad, not receiving orders after paying ect. How's people feel these
days about them, oh btw is that a good deal for that combo
jmax81 is offline Find More Posts by jmax81
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2013, 06:07 PM
Joined Jan 2007
516 Posts
wow

Dealt with them lots of times, no problems

hugo
hugo-norway is offline Find More Posts by hugo-norway
Old Apr 27, 2013, 06:16 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
6,472 Posts
I have ordered from them a few times. No problem. Their support sucks big time. Orders and take your money/ send goods. Have a problem they never answer your emails. Horizon hobbies will repond to your emails/ Blade helis you get parts very easy. I like Walkrea fine but parts and support are no go. All my new birds are blade except for Master c/p.
Wow hobbies is great when they take your money and they do not reply if you have problem...so solly sucker..bye !

Plus their shipping is highest in USA. $6.95 for small parts orders. Heli last time was $19.75 and maybe higher now.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Apr 27, 2013, 06:33 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
love them I order from them and in 2 days the order from cali is already at my house in boston.. wow is what I call that for normal usps postage 6 dollars.. they also offer real time inventory and they ship the same day if ordered before 9 western... I normally order at night and next day it is out shipped with tracking number at 4 western.. tbh I ordered parts batteries and a bnf
the parts and batteries were here in 2 days. using usps the helicopter took 4 using fedex.. LMAO but oh well ill always get my parts acc and batts from them.. bnf I get from ujtoys because its closer..

I also did a rush order for 20 dollars from bangood and it took 3 days from china ... I thought that was great, so big orders ill pay the extra 20 to get it in 3 days.. unless I don't need right away I can wait the 3 weeks..lol
realz1problem is offline Find More Posts by realz1problem
Old Apr 27, 2013, 06:51 PM
Joined Apr 2013
44 Posts
Thanks for the quick replies, I'm going to go for it and I look forward to being a part of this rc community
Old Apr 27, 2013, 08:50 PM
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Jan 2013
326 Posts
I order pretty much all of my spare parts from them, they are great on delivery time. I wouldn't hesitate to order anything from them, very reliable.
stevebtx12 is offline Find More Posts by stevebtx12
Old Apr 28, 2013, 03:49 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
6,472 Posts
I agree they get your order to you quick. Plus for me real close , next state over.
If you have a problem good luck.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:14 PM
Joined Apr 2013
44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I agree they get your order to you quick. Plus for me real close , next state over.
If you have a problem good luck.
I'm All the way across the US in Virginia, I don't have a bank account so I think paypal is currently not an option, local vendors do not sell walkera, I'm disabled and receive my benefits on a Direct Express card, trying to find a vendor that will just take a debit card. Anybody know of any, thanks in advance
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:16 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
yea jmax81 u can use paypal its the safest way.. and with your debit card all u have to do is make a paypal account and add debit card.. and then u can pay with paypal anytime using your debit.. get that heli..
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:27 PM
United States, GA, Bloomingdale
Joined Mar 2013
207 Posts
I just recently ordered a V450D03 from them, everything went great but the shipping was high I thought as well I paid $50 to have it shipped but everywhere else I looked wanted about the same for shipping on that heli. I had a couple of questions, they did answer me within 24hrs. I haven't done any other ordering with them, yet...
sje3156 is offline Find More Posts by sje3156
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:33 PM
Joined Apr 2013
44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by realz1problem View Post
yea jmax81 u can use paypal its the safest way.. and with your debit card all u have to do is make a paypal account and add debit card.. and then u can pay with paypal anytime using your debit.. get that heli..
I did try to do that with my debit card but it would not accept it, a box came up saying that the bank denied it, only reason I can think of that it's not really a bank account, just a card where my benefits are sent each month
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:36 PM
Joined Mar 2013
34 Posts
does it have mastercard or visa logo? if not.. then u can also go to a 7 eleven (cvs - rite aid- family dollar- dollar general- or freds super dollar)and pay for a paypal cash card.. and it will then add money to a paypal account... don't buy a moneypak they have tons of problems adding to paypal.. that's why paypal came out with there own money card...
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:45 PM
Joined Apr 2013
44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by realz1problem View Post
does it have mastercard or visa logo? if not.. then u can also go to a 7 eleven (cvs - rite aid- family dollar- dollar general- or freds super dollar)and pay for a paypal cash card.. and it will then add money to a paypal account... don't buy a moneypak they have tons of problems adding to paypal.. that's why paypal came out with there own money card...
MasterCard, but I was unaware PayPal Had their own money card, that's probably the route I'll go, thanks for the info realz1problem
Old Apr 28, 2013, 04:51 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
6,472 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sje3156 View Post
I just recently ordered a V450D03 from them, everything went great but the shipping was high I thought as well I paid $50 to have it shipped but everywhere else I looked wanted about the same for shipping on that heli. I had a couple of questions, they did answer me within 24hrs. I haven't done any other ordering with them, yet...
Bang good has it $30.00+ cheaper, plus free postage. Yes you have to wait but big deal. It depends where you are located.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 05:39 PM
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Jan 2013
326 Posts
I'll never order from Bangslow again, I wanted a little over 4 weeks for a V120D02s, and it came defective out of the box, and I went around and around with them about it, they wanted videos showing the problem, etc. After a gillion emails back and forth, they wouldn't send a replacement and let me send the broken one back, they finally agreed to send me replacement parts I told them it needed, and still haven't seen those. And, I had to fix a heli brand new out of the box. They don't test anything before they send it out.
stevebtx12 is offline Find More Posts by stevebtx12