HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 27, 2013, 07:24 AM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2013
35 Posts
Discussion
IDEAFLY APOLLO with GPS, PTZ, FPV all in one Multi-Rotor Quadcopter

This is the new ideafly Quadcopter - APOLLO

According to the manufacture, it may has:

1. Built in micro camera in front for the body. (very small, still can see in the photo)
2. Two axis Digital Servo Auto Stabilize Gimbal with Mini Camera.
3. Built in FPV systems. (may need to buy a receiver, but still dont know is it 5.8g.
4. Built in GPS and barometer allow auto go home and landing, high and position lock.
5. Carbon fiber blade.

www.copterstar.com will have it in stock the early of May.









IDEAFLY APOLLO with GPS, PTZ, FPV all in one Multi-Rotor Quadcopter (2 min 13 sec)


www.copterstar.com will have it in stock the early of May.
copterstar is offline Find More Posts by copterstar
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2013, 12:10 AM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
So they have a working GPS and will there be customer support from ifly
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2013, 03:47 AM
:)
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Sep 2012
3,386 Posts
Looks interesting.

The CF props look good too. Any idea what size they are?

Any more info at all? I've been trying to check this out for days, since the adds popped up, but links were broken.
Soma is online now Find More Posts by Soma
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 28, 2013, 03:54 AM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
That's why I fine it hard to bleave ifly's customer support isn't the best in the world and the last I talke to them they couldn't get the code right for the GPS on the ifly 4s
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2013, 05:00 AM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2013
35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
That's why I fine it hard to bleave ifly's customer support isn't the best in the world and the last I talke to them they couldn't get the code right for the GPS on the ifly 4s
Very funny, the GPS still haven't launch then how you test?
copterstar is offline Find More Posts by copterstar
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2013, 05:03 AM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by copterstar View Post
Very funny, the GPS still haven't launch then how you test?
Did I say that I test I know someone that worked for ifly and that's the problem they have been saying they will have a GPS for over a year now
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Last edited by tech69x; Apr 28, 2013 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Info
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2013, 05:06 AM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2013
35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
So they have a working GPS and will there be customer support from ifly
You can ask copterstar.com for customer support if you buy from there.
copterstar is offline Find More Posts by copterstar
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2013, 05:11 AM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2013
35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
Did I say that I test I know someone that worked for ifly and that's the problem they have been saying they will have a GPS for over a year now
There is the flying video and confirm to launch at early May, there is an exhibition in Beijing and Apollo will show up. They say the flight time is about 10mins and I will test it once I got it.
copterstar is offline Find More Posts by copterstar
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2013, 05:12 AM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2013
35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma View Post
Looks interesting.

The CF props look good too. Any idea what size they are?

Any more info at all? I've been trying to check this out for days, since the adds popped up, but links were broken.
It's about 350 size.
copterstar is offline Find More Posts by copterstar
Last edited by copterstar; Apr 28, 2013 at 05:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2013, 06:58 AM
:)
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Sep 2012
3,386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by copterstar View Post
It's about 350 size.
Thanks mate.
Soma is online now Find More Posts by Soma
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 28, 2013, 08:44 AM
TECH for XaircraftAmerica!
South Carolina
Joined Mar 2009
5,217 Posts
I was a tester for IFly and I will say there customer support was really bad. and yea they kept promising stuff for the quads and it never came out. as for this new quad it looks cool, but it will have to come with proven GPS that works. and not cost an arm and a leg.
tc3wins is online now Find More Posts by tc3wins
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2013, 08:50 AM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins View Post
I was a tester for IFly and I will say there customer support was really bad. and yea they kept promising stuff for the quads and it never came out. as for this new quad it looks cool, but it will have to come with proven GPS that works. and not cost an arm and a leg.
+1 and that video doesn't prove anything
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2013, 11:00 AM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2012
83 Posts
Nice approach All-In-One.I hope it will comes with built-in 5.8ghz video Tx, As they are very popular and lot of ppl invested money on 5.8ghz Rx ground stations.. I would be interested to buy if it's available for a decent price.It will be a good idea at least if this one will carry a 5000 Mah lipo.
kman76 is offline Find More Posts by kman76
Last edited by kman76; Apr 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2013, 02:00 PM
Registered User
Joined Dec 2010
60 Posts
any more info yet?
apex190 is offline Find More Posts by apex190
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2013, 10:39 PM
CunningStuntsFPV
figgoat's Avatar
Australia, WA, Dirk Hartog Island
Joined Dec 2012
626 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by copterstar View Post
You can ask copterstar.com for customer support if you buy from there.
....and copterstar have been around for how long? Any transactions or happy customers on this forum.....?
figgoat is offline Find More Posts by figgoat
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product 6DOF 10DOF 11DOF IMU All In ONE+ MCU and ALL in ONE II with GPS and sensors CSG_EU Multirotor Talk 115 May 28, 2013 12:46 PM
For Sale Dji naza multi-rotor stabilization controller with gps/compass 3DTRYER Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 1 Mar 29, 2013 05:17 PM
For Sale Dji naza multi-rotor stabilization controller with gps/compass 3DTRYER Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Mar 26, 2013 10:03 PM
Sold ALL IN ONE PRO Flight Controller v1.1 with GPS Nick_P Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Jan 21, 2013 07:24 PM