SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 09, 2004, 06:31 AM
Senior Moment Member
SF Bay Area, CA
Joined Jul 2002
1,337 Posts
New store in Millbrae, California

Hi All,

Just wanted to let those of you who live in the San Francisco Bay Area know that there is a new hobby store in Millbrae, California. We stock electric only airplanes, parts and accessories. We also carry both electric and nitro fuel powered cars and trucks. The store is new, so we may not have everything under the sun, but inventory will expand as time goes on. If we don't have what you're looking for, let me know and I'll see if I can special order it for you. We try to keep our prices competitive with the other local hobby stores AND the Internet. If you're in the area, stop by and take a look, even if to just say hello.

All Speed Hobbies
205 Broadway Ave
Millbrae, CA 94030
650-692-6180

Open 7-days a week, 11am till at least 7pm.

Thanks;
Wes
babblefish is offline Find More Posts by babblefish
to remove ads between posts