HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bob and kay, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 09, 2013, 11:45 PM
The Hog Wild Man
United States, AR, Piggott
Joined Sep 2012
57 Posts
Discussion
Hog Wild RC Plane from Electric Combat

Customer comments fromHoward Davidson

Has anybody stuck rudders on one of the "Hogs"? I fly scale competition and sport aerobatics to stay tuned up on the rudder. I decided to fly the "Hog" in that horrible wind on Saturday and it did great....................once I flew it out of the pits after trying to rip the rudder stick off the transmitter and finally getting back on the right stick! Sorta funny now! That thing will do some wild stuff in a 30+mph wind! Fun! Will actually fly backwards and hover straight down to the ground in front of you, neat! Only time I EVER touch ailerons is to hold a wing in a certain position in a turn or initiate an aerobatic maneuver. Otherwise, I don't mess with ailerons, they just get you in bad trouble and make you look bad! This thing is teaching me bad habits (but, fun!).

Tried the 1,300 mah battery with the smaller prop and what a dramatic difference (for the worse!) The 2,300mah pack and larger prop turn this thing into a monster! Very interesting! I think I can 3D the darn thing with the bigger rig in it. The smaller rig is more "sport" oriented. No matter, fun to fly in either case. Thanks for everything and we can hopefully hook up in the near future and visit. Take care,

Howard
bob and kay is offline Find More Posts by bob and kay
Last edited by bob and kay; Apr 09, 2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Copied more info than I meant to
to remove ads between posts