HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Mike_Then, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 31, 2013, 10:21 PM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
7,022 Posts
Build Log
Chaos 600 ESP build

For whatever reason, I decided I needed another 600-class heli. I'm an Align snob and have been very happy with my T-Rex 500 and my 600 ESP. I had a 600 EFL/Pro and didn't like it so I sold it. I thought I was done but something told me I needed another one. Align doesn't make the ESP kit anymore and they are very hard to find, as well as expensive. So I turned to RC Aerodyne, makers of the Chaos line of helis.

The Chaos helis are Align clones. They are supposed to be the best Align clones available but the real advantage is not only the price (hundreds less than Align) but also the most excellent support you get from Robert and Cliff at RC Aerodyne. Check out my build log here on RCGroups.com as well as the one I'm doing on Chaos Crew Lounge (my pics and updates start on Page 4).

This heli will be flown in a sport manner until the 700-class scale fuselage I'm pining away for comes back in stock.
Mike_Then is online now Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Thank you, veterans
to remove ads between posts