HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 28, 2013, 09:09 PM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,126 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
For Sale
Astro Flight 627G FAI-25 Competition Gear Motor

Hello good people,

I am opening this FOR SALE thread because over in the Electric Airplanes there was someone looking for these type of motors and I happen to have in my Hobby Drawer (Master Bedroom) where as I have really no use for them and been sitting New in their very good condition box for many years.

I am now organizing all my hobby items and prioritizing what I would like to have in the next five years and this motor is not one of those items.

As many of you maybe aware, these are highly quality motors and made right here in USA (California) so, please bear in mind the prices are not cheap, especially in New Condition.
================================================== ======
How much?

I like for those "Seriously" Interested to Offer me a price I can not refuse.

Payment via Pal Pal and I have to absorb a 3% fee so, please offer a good amount the first time around.

Shipping will be CON US ONLY so, if you live somewhere else, no need to watch any further.

To guide yourselves here is this For Sale Thread and see their price:
http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=143273

I have uploaded actual pictures of the motor as it is in the box today.
PittSpecial is offline Find More Posts by PittSpecial
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2013, 11:01 AM
Right Rudder
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Nov 2010
9,126 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Still for sale!
PittSpecial is offline Find More Posts by PittSpecial
RCG Plus Member