HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Laraki Prelude Yacht

Check out this mega yacht build!

Splash

From Concept to Reality

From RCGRoups.com user paulolondres:

I've chosen to work with PVC (estireno) instead of balsa (wood) its easier to sand and apply the fiberglass. I do stuff just by pictures and manage to be in the same scale.

Discussion

Closed Thread
Old Mar 27, 2013, 03:51 PM
Sea Dragon-Lover
PDX, OR
Joined Dec 2002
9,826 Posts
A perfect example of where AWAGAR could have pinned this post, and titled it

Awagar's Pick of the Week
Umi_Ryuzuki is offline Find More Posts by Umi_Ryuzuki
Old Mar 27, 2013, 07:46 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,036 Posts
Umi
By creating a news article like this the story is featured on the Boats channel. Simply making a thread a sticky will not feature it in the section news. We do take your views into consideration and are looking for ways to create news articles our users will appreciate. I am closing this thread since there is a link to the highlighted post in the new piece.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread