HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by punkrockd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 24, 2013, 10:39 PM
Purples a fruit
Walnut Creek
Joined Aug 2006
1,279 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
Sold
9xr, Superfly, Beast. SF Bay Area.

Started flying again recently and its definitely not my thing like before.

Prefer local sale. I don't wanna split this sale up. I really dont care to. To be honest I'll just keep this stuff in the closet if it happens to fall that way.

I would how ever like to trade for an sc10 truck. maybe a slash or hpi blitz. I'm after a short course truck. My gf just so happens to love r/c trucks. Had no idea but I dig it. I have a few r/c cars and so far we both like em more then I thought possible.

The Superfly has about 10 flights on it. I have 3 610mah packs for it. I have 2 1000mah 3s packs that Ive only used with the radio. Well I've used one of them for that purpose. Have 2 for the job. The beast was bought used local and flown once. Windy that day but I really didn't care. I have about 5-6 packs for it. I have more fun with the r/c cars. The plane is not as3x. Its an early beast.

Trade for or toward an SC10, hpi or other short course 2wd (preferred) truck.

$200 locally.
punkrockd is offline Find More Posts by punkrockd
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2013, 03:10 PM
Joined Jan 2011
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
What is the brand and model of the radio? Also, how old is it
GuyPilot is online now Find More Posts by GuyPilot
Old Mar 30, 2013, 11:49 AM
Purples a fruit
Walnut Creek
Joined Aug 2006
1,279 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
It is the new Turnigy 9xr with orange module. The module is spektrum compatible. Bought it in January.
punkrockd is offline Find More Posts by punkrockd
Closed Thread