Brushless Gimbals by HD Air Studio
Latest project - InfnityMR
InfinityMR - new quality multirotor 3axis brushless gimbal
Gimbal weight: 1245g including Orbit damping system and Extended mounting system
Gimbal weight: 1040g excluding Orbit damping system and Extended mounting system
Supported cameras: up to 1.4kg weight including Canon 5D MKI-III* (and cameras like GH4/GH3/A7S/BMPCC/A6000 etc.)
Super rigid construction made from carbon fiber and aluminium
Different motors on all axis to provide best troque and stabilization
Best quality, high troque 28P motors
14-16V operating voltage (4S lipo suggested)
Gimbal comes ready to use out of the box – 100% assembled, equipped with AlexMos controller, encoders, Orbit damping system with universal Extended mounting system
Innovative Orbit damping system for better vibrations damping
Extended mounting system – 12mm aluminium tube clamps with carbon rails for easy mounting on different multirotors
Easy balancing with thumbscrews
Box-shape camera shelf allows to mount AV tx/ HDMI converters etc.
MR mounting rails with 12mm tube clamps available separately
100% Europe-based production
Read before purchase:
* maximum weight of lens using Canon 5D MKI-III is 450g
These are spectacular, 12mm, 25mm, 45mm lens:
S900 with e1200 motors + infinityMR with sony a6000 + Sel1855:
Customer’s video, DJI S900, Very strong wind conditions:
Customer’s video, Deutschlad:
Customer’s video, shoot in 4K:
Customer’s video, InfinityMRout of the box–DJI S900
InfinityMREncoder Gimbal -GH4 -DJI S900
InfnityMR-GH4@35mm (eq. 80.5mm full frame) -flight test -DJI S900
InfnityMR+ GoPro 4Black -recorded in Narrow FOV! –DJI S900
InfinityMR S900 + A7S
InfinityMR-S – a universal, lightweight gimbal supporting cameras up to 800g. It weights only747g/649g – with/without the ORBIT damping system, what makes it a perfect choice for users seeking to make the flight time of a multirotor longer.
Combined with a TRANSFORMER handheld unit, InfinityMR-S will be a reliable partner during shoots on the ground.
InfinityMR-S comes as a fully assembled unit. So just get it out of the box and enjoy perfect stabilization.
InfinityMR-S is compatible with the most popular cameras on the market up to 800g (max width: 120mm; max height: 80mm), including: Sony RX100 I-IV; Sony A6000; BlackMagic Micro Camera and all similar.
Weight: 747g (including the anti-vibration system and the mounting system)
Controller: AlexMos with encoders
Operating voltage: 4S LiPo battery
Toolless balancing system
Built-in ORBIT anti-vibration system
Materials: aluminum & carbon fiber
Dedicated encoder motors
When it comes to the gimbal you are interested in - it will be available, shortly after Easter.
We use iFlight motor 4008 in this project (in 2-3 months the gimbal will be extended by the 3rd axis, I hope).
The final version will be anodized in black.
Camera plate size is 160mm and the back size (from the middle of pith axis to the roll axis) is 155mm.
Total weight is 580g, but after small modification I hope it will be about 500g.
The construction is very solid and stiff, really. We use PA6 aluminium.
Mounting holes distance is 150x147mm and there will be special antivibration system that we use in our others constructions.
This Gimbal was designed for all cameras from 300-1200g (NEX, GH2, 5D, Sony CXseries) But optimal weight of camera is about 800-900g. I hope it will be possible to cary even 5D thanks to adjustable center of gravity in all axis, smart design, that allows to adjust lenght of pitch's arms and very stiff and solid constraction (I use good quality materials), but I am not sure, we will see. For sure GH2, Nex or Sony CX730 will work.
Information Added on 28.03 8:47am:
Tests with Panasonic GH2 shows me that maximum weight of camera is 1100-1200g but optimum weight is about 800-900g for 4008 motors from iFlight.
Alexmos controller is very, very sensitive to vibrations. So if props, engines, copter frame are not balanced or you copter is flexible than it will cause bad reactions of gimbal in flight. This is very important thing because it is not a case of gimbal but first of all it is case of copter, motors, props...
I know that you would like to know the price - please PM me.
Preorder will be open afert publishing first videos showing how the gimbal works. After preorder will be closed I need 10-20 working days to send gimbals. It is connected with iFlight production time of engines.
First videos can be expected this week.
In response to numerous questions: Gimbal on the photos is not the final version. Final version will be shown when it will be done, probably in upcoming two days (Friday/Saturday 29-30.03).
I work on modifications that will be add to final version :
1. Roll axis support.
2. Place for IMU under camera plate.
3. Place for controller (45*45mm mounting hole pattern for M3 screws)
4. Shorten hight of gimbal to 150 from middle of roll axis to mounting plate (total hight is bigger as the pitch axis is adujstable).
5. Use Stronger material in rol axis.
6. Make the construction lighter - we will see
EDIT Time 11:29; 26.03.2013
I did fly test this morning. It was definitly hard test, as I was flying like crazy with default setings in AlexMos controller, on the wind 4-5m/s, just with DJI Naza, which as we all know is not the best choice for professional use.
I am really happy with the result. Especially that in normal conditions like for example day of shooting on the film set you fly smooth and precise. But such test are the best option to check if the hole system works properly even in such hard conditions.
What is also important: I put on the back of the gimbal two li-pol battery 4s 3300mah, so the total weight with Panasonic GH2 was about 1,5kg.
Video from 02.04.2013
Want to BUY?
or contact me at:
I n f I n I t y M v2 – C a m e r a M o u n t K I T
Camera mount suitable for all cameras form 300g up to 900g (Panasonic GH2, Sony Nex3-Nex7, Sony CX730 and all comparable cameras).
Sizes and features:
1. W = 152mm width,
2. H = 120mm high
3. L = 130-140mm lenght (depends on the center of gravity in camera).
4. Adjustable Center of gravity
5. Adjustable pitch arms for bigger cameras
6. Roll axis support.
7. Place for IMU under camera plate.
8. Place for controller (45*45mm mounting hole pattern for M3 screws)
9. Weight of camera 300-900g
10. Weight of gimbal: 615g
11. Weight with shipping box 1kg.
12. Input power range for motors: 12-16V DC
This camera mount is based on brushless direct drive technology. That brand new and innovative technology allows to get better results than classic servo base gimbals. Thanks to very fast response of motors it is possible to record a smooth and cinema quality videos. InfinityM gimbal can be adjusted to different cameras thanks to adjustable center of gravity. Gimbal must be balanced perfectly to achieve the desired effect of stabilization.
Improvements to the v2 version:
1. Lighter material and construction - total weight 610-615g (including x-shape mounting part and antyvibration system)
2. Improved surface with nice polished appearance
3. Improved roll support mounting (threaded holes)
4. Improved controller plate mounting ((threaded holes)
5. IFlight motors from latest series
6. Improved bearing mounting on pitch axis
7. Upgradeable to 3axis (as all InfinityM Gimbals)
#rd axis upgrade info:
1. 360° continious rotation.
2.The same sizes of X-shape mounting part as in InfinityM 2 axis Gimbal
3. Special place for additional battery to power up your 3axis InfinityM Gimbal without power cables betewn Bimbal and copter frame
4. All needed screws included
5. G10 paert for second controller and additional 10mm spacers for second IMU included (for those who use 2 controllers)
6. Weight of upgrate: 280g (may differ a little bit).
7. Motor used: iFlight 5206 150T
I n f I n I t y L – C a m e r a M o u n t K I
InfintyL is equipped with special antivibration system that can eliminate high-frequency vibrations caused by props and engines. InfinityL is powered by 3 iFlight 5208 120T motors. Construction of this gimbal allows you to hide electronics inside the roll arm (flyduino version). This improves the gimbal’s design, protects electronics and enables using the on-off switch (included in the set). Also the battery can be easily mounted with the 3M zip type. And, of course, we made sure that all 3 axis are properly supported by well-thought construction. We took special attention to the professional design – all parts are black-anodized.
1. 1400g including multirotor mount with antivibration system
2. Camera tray width size: 198mm
3. Supported weight of cameras: 1.7kg weight in the multirotor version or 2kg weight in the handheld version
4. 3x iPower GBM5108-120T
5. Operating voltage for motors: 12-16V
6. Aluminium, black anodized construction
7. Main roll arm construction allows you to hide electronics (flyduino version)
8. Only 4 scrows to change from multirotor to handheld use
9. Gimbals comes with preassabled engines and needs full assambling
10. All 3 axis can be balanced
11. Place for IMU under camera plate.
Joined Feb 2005
Can't wait to see some test vids. I'm sure my T3i and PV760 handycam will fit this gimble, just what I need. You can put me on the pre-order list.
BTW, is that small tab, that sticks out from the mounting plate, for the small sensor board or for a FPV camera?
Many thanks to everyone that you like it and for your comments and interest
This is the best reward for the designer, especially that I love what I do
Joined Mar 2013
Your brushless Gimbal
Hi, I am setting up a UK based company using UAVs at the moment.
I have 2 Skyjib 8s and am looking for a Gimbal like yours to carry a Nikon D800.
Could you give me some more details about costs, weights etc.