Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 16, 2013, 03:36 PM
2Vision-Air
Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,125 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
Just placed my order with fast $25 post, we shall see how long from today till my door in the uk, will report back

Jim.
I paid for the fast shipping too and it's been 3 days already with no shipping notice, I just hope they really have them in stock.

They answered my email already but did not answer my question on shipping delay.

I usually have no trouble with rctimer, i sometimes get a pickup notice card before the order status is updated on the website.
bakchos is online now Find More Posts by bakchos
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2013, 03:39 PM
AKA 3DJIM
Bournemouth Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jun 2004
439 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakchos View Post
I paid for the fast shipping too and it's been 3 days already with no shipping notice, I just hope they really have them in stock.

They answered my email already but did not answer my question on shipping delay.

I usually have no trouble with rctimer, i sometimes get a pickup notice card before the order status is updated on the website.
Yup I had stuff arrive before from rct and never got a shipped note!, not going to bust a blood vessel over it, im sure they are on the case

Jim.
Tetley is offline Find More Posts by Tetley
Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:11 PM
Hochiminh City
Joined Mar 2004
547 Posts
My order is shipped on 12/04. Hope to get it next week
caotri is offline Find More Posts by caotri
Old Apr 17, 2013, 04:34 AM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
6,966 Posts
Quote:

Same here, fast shipping. Emai.ed for an update and got a vague reply that didn't say if it shipped or not.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 17, 2013, 04:41 AM
Aalesund, Norway
Joined Jun 2012
396 Posts
Five days now since i ordered with express. Sendt a mail and got the reply: Sorry, will ship asap. Still no update.
My other orders have been very fast from rctimer so I guess it was not in stock as they claimed. If so they should just say it, I would not have a problem with that.
daggad is offline Find More Posts by daggad
Old Apr 17, 2013, 08:48 AM
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, Hillerod
Joined Apr 2013
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggad View Post
Five days now since i ordered with express. Sendt a mail and got the reply: Sorry, will ship asap. Still no update.
My other orders have been very fast from rctimer so I guess it was not in stock as they claimed. If so they should just say it, I would not have a problem with that.
Ive gotten that reply everytime a have asked about my shipment, a bit frustrating.

My hasnt shipped yet and i ordered on the 10th.
m.svendsen is offline Find More Posts by m.svendsen
Old Apr 17, 2013, 08:52 AM
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, Hillerod
Joined Apr 2013
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinco View Post
everything is set up and ready for a test flight tmrw if the weather permits

20-30mins after they listed the "Add To Cart" button
So, did the weather permit?
m.svendsen is offline Find More Posts by m.svendsen
Old Apr 17, 2013, 08:55 AM
2Vision-Air
Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,125 Posts
funny thing is on the order information page the shipping date is the next day from purchase, wonder if they are just slow on tracking information.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 08:57 AM
"Watch this!.... Oh crap"
United States, FL, Seminole
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
funny thing is on the order information page the shipping date is the next day from purchase, wonder if they are just slow on tracking information.
That seems to be the case as there have been a couple instances of people receiving the order before it even marks as shipped ;-)
jhebbel is offline Find More Posts by jhebbel
Old Apr 17, 2013, 11:36 AM
Rochester, NY, USA
Joined Aug 2000
7,681 Posts
I'll be testing this combination below soon. Scullcopter had a deal on the RCTimer gimbal for $80 and you can't beat the Witespy price for the Brushless Gimbal Controller so we'll see what this $115 setup can do compared to my $450 YUN-1 from FPV Model. All the choices are making me crazy!
Greg Covey is offline Find More Posts by Greg Covey
Old Apr 17, 2013, 11:52 AM
"Watch this!.... Oh crap"
United States, FL, Seminole
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Covey View Post
I'll be testing this combination below soon. Scullcopter had a deal on the RCTimer gimbal for $80 and you can't beat the Witespy price for the Brushless Gimbal Controller so we'll see what this $115 setup can do compared to my $450 YUN-1 from FPV Model. All the choices are making me crazy!
Where did you find that gimbal on skullcopter? just looked and no joy.
jhebbel is offline Find More Posts by jhebbel
Old Apr 17, 2013, 12:38 PM
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhebbel View Post
Where did you find that gimbal on skullcopter? just looked and no joy.
It isn't listed there. The user McAshatt was placing an RC timer order for his site (skullcopter.com) and was offering anyone who wanted to get in on his order and take advantage of his dealer pricing a chance to do so. Here's the link
Blucross is offline Find More Posts by Blucross
Old Apr 17, 2013, 02:10 PM
2Vision-Air
Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,125 Posts
New reply from RCtimer..

Sorry for the delay, we ship the BG20 according to the payment time, it is fair for every customers, thanks for your patience.

--
Best Regards.
Jane
Old Apr 17, 2013, 02:18 PM
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
6,966 Posts
Quote:
New reply from RCtimer..

Sorry for the delay, we ship the BG20 according to the payment time, it is fair for every customers, thanks for your patience.

--
Best Regards.
Jane
Exact reply I got earlier today. I translate it as "we don't have enough stock and we have no idea when yours will ship".

I ordered the morning of the day they went on sale.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 17, 2013, 02:45 PM
2Vision-Air
Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,125 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitelab View Post
Exact reply I got earlier today. I translate it as "we don't have enough stock and we have no idea when yours will ship".

I ordered the morning of the day they went on sale.
When was that ?

I hate it because we are going on a meeting in NJ to meet up with others the 26-27-28 and it would have made great shots over there.