HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Depdog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 05, 2004, 12:29 AM
Foam Flyer
Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
Joined Jan 2003
2,931 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
F/S Yak23 EDF 50 Profile Jet Kits

Title says it all. I have a new kit out, it's a Yak 23 Profile Jet. It's a Park/Indoor Flyer. It's aileron/elevator control. Uses one EDF 50 (4.8 volt version) and a 2 cell LiPoly battery (E-tec 700's or ThunderPower 860's work great).

Above pics do not show the inlet ring, the kit does come with an inlet ring for the EDF-50.

Here is a little video of it flying (sorry, it's kinda crappy) Yak23 Profile Jet Flying

The following photo shows the kit (everthing but the instructions and templates that is).

Kit includes CNC Hot Wire Cut Foam Parts (out of DOW BlueCore, a.k.a. FanFoldFoam). Wings are pre- creased for the proper airfoil. 3 Laser cut 1/32 Ply Control Horns, bamboo dowel to join the elevator halves, EDF 50 Foam Inlet Ring (these are made by hand, can't do them on the cnc).

Full build instructions with detailed photo's. Templates for servo and battery tray cut out locations. Templates for the star on the tail and for the canopy painting (I used Sharpies). Template for cutting the inlet ring slots (to fit around the mounts).

The price will be $20.00 + shipping. I take PayPal or Money Orders. Please PM me with your email and shipping address for a total price including shipping.

Thanks
Glenn
Depdog is offline Find More Posts by Depdog
Last edited by Depdog; Jan 05, 2004 at 06:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2004, 12:58 AM
Purple power
shadow hills,ca
Joined Apr 2000
6,582 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
do you take paypal?
gregg f is online now Find More Posts by gregg f
Old Jan 05, 2004, 06:11 AM
Foam Flyer
Joined Jan 2003
2,931 Posts
Whoops, sorry, I guess I should have added that info to the post. Yes I take Paypal and Money Orders for payment.

Shoot me a PM with you email and shipping address and I will be happy to get you a total price out. I do use a different Paypal address than the email I have here.

Thanks
Glenn
Old Jan 05, 2004, 06:31 PM
Pontificating Member
Atlanta
Joined May 2003
4,297 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
wow Depdog, looks like a lot of fun!
tone is offline Find More Posts by tone
Old Jan 06, 2004, 07:17 AM
Foam Flyer
Joined Jan 2003
2,931 Posts
Thanks Tone, and yes it is a fun little flyer. I have a nice low little valley beside the park I fly in. I like to make fast runs down it and pop up at the end and suprise my kids. They just kinda look around and wonder where it's at. They can hear it, but not see it.

Glenn
Closed Thread