HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by steve wenban, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 03:52 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
23,059 Posts
Discussion
Some News

For those interested , Even though I stepped down from the NSWSSA and no one has taken up the challenge as yet, I shall still maintain the clubs permission and registrations in the same manner as Dennis did. I will still put membership through as and when required. The NSWSSA was born in the early 80's and it structure and set up have not changed in that time . It works because its a good system, and I'm not going to go through any political discussion on it ,and as they say if it ain't broke don't fix it. On another note I'm looking forward to getting over to the US in May to fly with the San Diego guys at the ISR PSS fest ,going to take a million photos and video's . Then back and into September to catch up with everyone at the MSF13.
Cheers
steve wenban is online now Find More Posts by steve wenban
Last edited by steve wenban; Mar 18, 2013 at 04:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts