HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Chaos 600 ESP Build

Check out this large electric heli!

Splash

Another Interesting Build!

From RCGroups.com user Mike_Then:

I started my Chaos 600 ESP build last night. This will be a sport flier until the scale 700 fuselage I want comes back in stock. I'm using the stock electronics that come with the kit, except for the ESC. Nothing wrong with the ESC of course; I'm just somewhat of a Castle snob so that's what I went with.

I've come across a few minor issues so far but no show-stoppers yet. My only real concern is what appears to be a wobble at the top of the main shaft. I can only hope that it's the head stopper that's not quite shaped right and not the main shaft that's bent. I'll know more once I get the motor installed and can spool it up. The build is going rather quickly.

Discussion

There are no posts