SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio

Viper-Rc Air Series

Check out these ESC's!

Splash

Viper-RC Enters the Fixed Wing and Multirotor Market!

Viper-Rc is no stranger in the rc racing scene; they've been producing championship-winning electronic speed controls and brushless motors for on-road and off-road racing for years. But with a new line of Air-series ESC's, Viper hopes to continue to make a name for itself with the fixed-wing and multirotor crowd. The Air Series esc's feature lightweight aluminum heatsinks for optimum heat dissipation, and are designed for lipo packs between 2s and 6s. The internal BEC's can handle up to 6s and 3a safely, a definite plus for those not wanting to run an external BEC. Viper offers the Air series in 10a, 25a, 40a, 60a, 80a, and 120a models.

Specifications:

• Easy ESC setting process with radio transmitter
  • Programmable Motor Timing for the best efficiency/performance demands
  • Programmable Li-Po Battery Management System that automatically detects Li-Po cell number
  • Programmable Flying Mode (Normal / Brake / Soft Start)
  • Build-in thermal protection that cuts motor power when ESC reaches 230 F

Learn More Here

Discussion

Old Apr 02, 2013, 01:20 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,739 Posts
I am about to install the 80amp into my EF 64" MXS, and the 120amp into my EF 70" Extra.

First impressions are strong and it is well made with a large heat sink on each one. The programming card is simple and intuitive and I am looking forward to putting these through some abuse

My buddy Greg at AH put all the connectors on them on Friday and they will be on ships and in the air this coming weekend
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Boom Smoke!