HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by epoxyearl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 06:27 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,216 Posts
Discussion
Modelers helping modelers

Sometimes we tend to forget how much we depend on each other here at RCG, and in the hobby in general.

I needed information for the Monocoupe build,and whenever I asked, someone either came up with it, or knew where to find it.

Yesterday was a classic example-I placed a want ad for the Jan.'79 EAA mag.,which has a great picture of one.Within minutes came offers of copies of the pics, then the articles..Within hours someone alerted me to E-Bay, with two magazines available.

It's comforting that you will expend the time and effort to help a fellow modeler do his thing.....From 3 views, to pics, to information, you guys are the BEST!

Thank you to all of you,willing to help each other out.....Earl
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Back to square one !
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2013, 08:35 AM
Promoting Model Aviation...
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Nov 2005
24,828 Posts
I couldn't agree more and that is why we have a growing list of modelers helping modelers all over the world.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...fa6f42a3de34bc

Frank
Murocflyer is online now Find More Posts by Murocflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Who Appreciates Your Work?