HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by dareh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 01:13 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jan 2005
360 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Sold
Micro Sbach - with repairs $80 shipped OBO

i bought this a month and half ago, total 5 flights on it. crashed it once on a knife edge as lost my direction, the right wing tip broke, so i CAed it and filled the side of the wing where is attach to the fuseladge with CA glue to reinforce it, and flew again, flew just fine.
couple days ago crashed again on the 5th flight, as i came to fast for landing, this time the battery hatch fell out which ended with few cracks and the prop adaptor broke.

Headed to hobby shop today, bought a new battery hatch but they were out of prop adaptor.

I figured this plane is to small for my eyes, if i keep it, ill keep crashing it, better let it go.

basically all you need is the prop adaptor for $4, and your good to go, it flys great, also looks great excpet the wing tip (as you see in the picture) and if you decided to make it look brand new all you need is a $24 wing set, which i wouldnt bother, as its barely visibale from 4 feet away, and it would fly the same. Guess thats the beauty ( and pain) of these micro planes.

$80 shipped for the complete plane set, the stock battery with 5 cycles on, sliding wing sides, and ofcourse the repaired battery hatch, All shipped in the original box.

let me know if your interetsted, if i figure its not worth as much, will use all guts and parts to build a micro powered glider with As3x....only if i find the time.

Sorry for the long explanation, please see the pictures below of the repairs, and please PM me with any questions. I accept paypal only..... well except local pick ups ofcourse.
dareh is offline Find More Posts by dareh
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2013, 05:34 AM
United States, IN, Danville
Joined Mar 2007
381 Posts
Trader Rating: 49

sent pm
corsair214 is offline Find More Posts by corsair214
Old Mar 15, 2013, 11:19 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jan 2005